Bummed

Cusscusscutie
on 6/20/12 7:43 am - MA
I have a coworker and friend who was friends with before surgery. We would always hang out . Now that I lost the weight. She doesn't invite me out. I hate this feeling. It brings me back to elementary school. I know I should just get over it but I can't. Always was a problem for me to have someone not like me! Grrrrrrrrrr

mama2girls
on 6/20/12 7:52 am
That's unfortunate ppl act that way when they should be happy for u. But keep ur head up and remember true friends are there through anything.

HW:409  SW:328 CW:185-190 GW: 190, lowest wt:165;

GS Surgery date 8/9/11

Body by Sauceda born 12/9/16

"I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself"

Sleeva
on 6/20/12 8:07 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
I'm so sorry, it does hurt but time heals all wounds...birds of a feather flock together so go make some skinny new friends!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/12 8:32 am - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
I agree with mama2girls that real friends will be there through thick and thin. I've learned this lesson the hard way. Those who don't aren't worth your time.
elizasgone
on 6/21/12 12:20 am - St Cloud, FL
VSG on 06/28/12
I am perpetually looking for the good in people.....especially when they seem to do dumb things...I think "can anyone really be that dumb?" My answers have been varied....yep...some were truly "that dumb."  Anyway, playing devil's advocate....talk to her. She may be uncomfortable with the new new....what did you guys do before your surgery, go to dinner? She may just not know what to say say or she may not want to "tempt"you at a restaurant. Call her and invite her to do something that you always used do. Another question would be is she heavy? Maybe she is jealous of the new you.
Bottom line.....call her, if not......she really is that "dumb"
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views