Almost 11 months w/pics and NSV's!!!!

SleeveRockn Chic
on 7/18/12 1:42 am
 07/22/12 will mark my 11 month surgeversary.  I'm hoping to get under 200 by my 1 year but I need to kick it up since weight loss is much slower at this point.  I have about 55 more lbs or so.  I wanted to get to 150 but then changed to 160 because my nut said that with my height 150 might be to small.  I have lots of excess skin but it's better than the excess weight for sure and hopefully one day I can get rid of it.  I went to KIngs Dominion on Friday the 13th and rode all the coasters and fit with room to spare, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  Haven't been on a coaster in 10 years so that was amazing except for my sensitivity to motion sickness  I went to the water park too and had fun splashing in the sun and now I can fit through the round float.  I can put it over my head and drop to ground with room.  Last year I could fit my head through but that was about it.  Big changes in less than a year and hopefully more to come.  I'm learning everyday.  I won't say I'm perfect I have my moments and allow for some "wiggle room" as far as foods but for the majority I stay with my low carb high protein.  I still do my shakes of course (loved mine since day 1 which was a plus) although this mint chocolate one that everyone is talking about has got me curious lol  Exercise is still my enemy, I hate it  I think I've done pretty good considering that I haven't exercised like I "should".  I will walk with my family or go in pool and I am much more active and participate in life more which is exercise I just don't schedule "workout time" or go to gym.  Anyways enough of my blah blah blahing, here is some before and after pics.  Kerry

That's all for now. Thank you for looking and sharing, I love everyone up here and the amazing stories that inspire me every day

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

Pobearsam7
on 7/18/12 1:47 am
You look good!!! Congrads!!!!

Kelly                

Tracasa
on 7/18/12 1:47 am
I can't believe that's you! Wow what a difference, you look even younger now! Keep workin that sleeve

Shagdoll
on 7/18/12 1:56 am
Damn gurl, you are getting tiny!!! Amazing progress!!!
Hey, we are August sleeve sisters and only 3 days apart. Thanks for sharing your pics, you look fantastic!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Kevin H.
on 7/18/12 1:57 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Congrats!

loverofcats
on 7/18/12 2:07 am
Congratulations!! You do look great and younger!!
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Sleeva
on 7/18/12 2:09 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
I am amazed!..you look great!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

MissHoney
on 7/18/12 2:11 am
Happy Thursday!
You look amazing. Congratulations. I love Obesity Help because of wonderful success stories like yours. You have truly inspired me. How many calories do you do per day? What is your typical eating day like (especially when your pounds were really dropping)?
JAlston
on 7/18/12 2:18 am
VSG on 12/07/12
WOW! What a trasformation! I can't wait to be where you are. Keep up the great work, congrats on your accomplishments so far! YOU LOOK AWESOME!

Jessica  

(HW: 305)  (SW: 271.9) (33.1 lbs lost prior to surgery) (MsJexi on MFP)

goingforit1
on 7/18/12 2:23 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
You look amazing!!! GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active