9 days post op and question

jayla_love
on 7/25/12 1:03 pm - CA
VSG on 07/16/12
I was able to "eat" a 10oz can of tomato soup (watered down) for my lunch today.. it took about an hour to fini**** but is that too much?  I am having a hard time getting enough liquids (water) to hydrate so I am adding water to everything I eat.. I am still full and only drinking water for the rest of the evening but am worried that it might have been too much...
acbbrown
on 7/25/12 1:05 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Listen to your body. If it doesnt feel good, dont pu**** but fluids and liquids arent going to hurt you, and go through your sleeve pretty quickly. I'm not sure but I think i was close to that time perioid when I drank an 11oz shake in 40 minute and I think i posted here flipping out. I turned out okay after all :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 7/25/12 1:08 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
I haven't had surgery yet but as far as liquids go, I have read here that SF popsicles count towards liquids. I don't know if it was to much for you, but liquids move through faster. Since you added water it probable went through fast.

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/12 3:29 pm - Anoka, MN
VSG on 07/12/12
Everyone's plan is different. I know my surgeon's plan has me measuring 1/3 cup at a time. Then I usually add a little greek yogurt to it to boost protein content (and flavor).

I agree with the others though, liquids don't hang out long and therefore don't seem so filling. I now I posted that I was still hungry after I finished my 1/3 cup, but I'm allowed to wait a bit before going for more.

Stop before you are full though, just in case, since we don't have much feeling left in our stomachs for awhile after having the nerves cut.
Waning Woman
on 7/25/12 6:20 pm - TX
I had the SAME worries. Once you actually move on to solids, you will be able to see the restriction a lot better. As others above me stated, you will be fine with the liquids, so don't worry about it.
    Follow my journey at http://waningwoman.com/
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views