Zip Line- PICTURES

RHCP
on 7/29/12 11:30 pm - Poughkeepsie, NY
Well I can check another thing off my Skinny Girl Bucket list! I went Zip lining this weekend- and it was incredible! Something I could of never did at my old weight!

We went to Hunter MT in Hunter, NY. Hunter Mountain is the longest & highest zip line canopy tour in North America, featuring over 5 miles of zip lines, some reaching heights of nearly 600 feet above the ground. I was nervous- I could still hear the fat girl in me thinking I couldn't physically do it or was going to get stuck cause I was to heavy- but that was silly because I rocked it! It was so exciting and fun!!! It was such a thrill and I can not wait to do it again!

Next on my Skinny girl bucket list- Skydiving this October!

Here I am on top of the MT before the first Zip all geared up!

This was the last Zip of the day- that's me on the left-willingly running off the ramp! :) HA H A

This was the fist Zip of the day 600 ft high 3,000 ft long!!

Josh and I waiting to leave.

This is the "trolly" you carry with you- about 10lbs.

This was the first Zip of the day- two people go at once. 600ft high 3,000 ft long! Speeds up to 60 mhp!

raye1976
on 7/29/12 11:33 pm
WOW!!! You go girl!! That looks amazing and fun. I might just have to put that on my Skinny Girl Bucket list!!! LOL Let me know how the skydiving goes in October.
favrow812
on 7/29/12 11:46 pm - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
I want to take a vacation there just so I can go do this! How awesome!!!

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

slimpickins5280
on 7/30/12 12:06 am - CO
Love the pics! You look fantastic! That smile says it all.

It's cute that they call that a mountain.  Out here, that would be a hill - maybe.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Crunchy As Can Be
on 7/30/12 12:22 am - NY
That looks great! I'd like to try something like that-- would you be able to give me some information on how to sign up for a ziplining trip like this??

Your neighbor in Westchester,
Emily
 ~~Emily~~

RHCP
on 7/30/12 1:05 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Hi Emily..

Here is the web-site

http://www.huntermtn.com/huntermtn/summer-activities/zipline .aspx

The one we did is the "SKYRIDE" the longest one available. It was worth every penny- $119- and so much fun! We called and reserved over the phone- they have many groups of 12 that go out all day long-I be live we did the last tour of the day at 3 pm- it's roughly 3 hours long. They are open all year long- the Fall must be beautiful and the guide mentioned the winter is so nice between the snow and the trees being all bare!

Hunter is a beautiful area also- you could make a day trip of it as it's not that far from Westchester a bit of a drive but beautiful mountain roads to go through.

RHCP
on 7/30/12 1:06 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
PS I def want to go again maybe we can meet up and go on the same tour- nice to meet a fellow sleeve sistah!!

And if you make a few day trip of it let me know I have a lot of nice places I can recommend in the area for good food- and great hiking if you like to hike!

vogue
on 7/30/12 12:35 am
VSG on 08/30/12
acbbrown
on 7/30/12 1:00 am - Granada Hills, CA
Im terrified of heights but this is definitely on my bucket list of Skinny Girl things to do!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Pkrplyr777
on 7/30/12 1:07 am - CT
That is very cool!
My daughter, who had surgery in March actually went zip lining just a weeek or so ago.
She was so thrilled because the last time she went she was the only one in her group of friends that couldn't go because she exceeded the weight limit.

I am very happy for you and you look fabulous!
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 177 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views