They noticed my weight loss

OneHotMomma-Caryn
on 10/22/12 5:59 am
My daughter & I did the cancer walk with a family friend yesterday.  I haven't seen her and my brother since before my surgery.  I was in a cloud when I put my clothes on yesterday for the walk.  I went from a size 2x shirt to XLarge and 22 pants to a size 18 which is getting to big so I must move to a 16 pretty soon.  Both the family friend and brother said I look darn good and kept looking at me admiring my weight loss.  I couldn't stop smiling and was so happy to tell them that I loss 41lbs in 5weeks/5days. 

My daughter picked me up for the walk and I see her maybe once a week but mostly every weekend.  She was so happy to see "skinny" me in a size XL shirt and let me know just how proud she is of her Mommy.

I was one to always take head shots, but would not let you get too close.  Those pictures had to be taken far away, to close will still show you how heavy I was.  "I think that made me look skinnier". But yesterday I asked my husband to take a body shot of me dressed up in my "small" clothes and cried tears of joy and had my husband crying.  I was so happy to see myself looking good in the full body shot.  My husband had to tell me to stop crying because I was starting to ruin my mascara and with me crying kept him crying. I have the best husband in the world, I have always been on a pedestal with him and I believe its an even higher one now.  My new name to him is "HEY SKINNY".  I just grin from ear to ear and say....that's not my name.  Like a little kid in elementary school.  What a great feeling I had yesterday and always and I just wanted to share my joy with you.

Thanks for listening and HAPPY LOSING!!
Caryn

SW: 257 LBS    CW: 205 LBS   GW: 140 LBS    

ArmyWife29
on 10/22/12 6:14 am - GA
 I seriously got a lump in my throat reading about your husbands support of you.  I love the "hey skinny!". How encouraging and loving of him.  I love hearing stories involving great marriages :)
acbbrown
on 10/22/12 6:19 am - Granada Hills, CA
What a cute story!! I love your husband haha!!!  He's a winner for sure :)

Great job so far - keep it up!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

OneHotMomma-Caryn
on 10/22/12 6:40 am
Thanks Ladies!  I am so happy to be on the losers bench.  Yes, my husband is most definitely a keeper.

Caryn

SW: 257 LBS    CW: 205 LBS   GW: 140 LBS    

Dee60
on 10/22/12 7:06 am
VSG on 02/21/12
Congrats, what a great story!

Pobearsam7
on 10/22/12 8:59 am
 It's great to have support from a supportive hubby

Kelly                

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question