6 months post op today .

mai7amad
on 10/24/12 5:30 am - United Arab Emirates
 6 months ago i was laying on the bed in the hospital recovering and telling my self "what the hell did i do to my self ????"
well... the best thing EVER , thats for sure.
i dint deprive myself of anything , i never counted carbs maybe calories a bit.... i drink diet sodas on occasion , i start with protein and i cant eat more than about 6 bites , i eat chocolate on occasion , i walk every day for 2 hours .  i lost 93 pounds , starting weight 232 , current weight 139 . i dont have sagging skin im so happy with how i look , i cant beleive im wearing size 8 from size 22 and i couldnt do it with out OH 
good luck to all vsgers . 

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/24/12 5:33 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Great job! Congrats on your success!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

mai7amad
on 10/24/12 5:36 am - United Arab Emirates
 thanks , your doing great as well.
Nadurra Deb
on 10/24/12 5:47 am - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
Wow! Nice! I hope I can say the same in another 3 months. I'm looking at the same weight stats as you. It's good to know you can still get there even if you are not perfect everyday. I can't believe you don't have sagging skin. So far so good here but everything is mushy! I'm probably older than you (46) so I don't know that I will fair as well with the sagging skin but who knows! I'm hopeful it won't be as bad as I invision.

CONGRATS! Happy Dancing!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

mai7amad
on 10/24/12 4:55 pm - United Arab Emirates
 It looks like your gettin there...yes i wasnt perfect at all , but i walked alot alot alot. about the skin ...give it sometime mine were saggy at first but began to bounce back in a while.
Nadurra Deb
on 10/24/12 5:12 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12

Good to know!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

TSinNC
on 10/24/12 6:20 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Congrats on your success!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Sleeva
on 10/24/12 8:27 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Great Job!!!!!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

melbee
on 10/24/12 9:22 am
VSG on 10/17/12
ugh... I LOVE your post.

I am a week post op and part of me is wishing for a time machine. Hard to get all my liquids in, protein #'s seem impossible to meet (let alone try cream soups, puddings or yogurt!), tired, still sore, and struggling to chew these damn vitamins!

Your post is a much needed reminder of why I did this! Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HW 251    SW 236    CW 191    GW: 145 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

mai7amad
on 10/24/12 4:53 pm - United Arab Emirates
 all i can tell you is ENJOY the ride ....every minute of my journey was fun and amazing, TRUST ME you dont need a time machine ...it will pass by so fast you wont recognise your self in the mirror .

Most Active