protein preparedness for sandy!!??

kristen D.
on 10/27/12 2:25 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12

im eating reg food now and am curious what you all think i should get later for hurricane sandys preparedness!! I know we might be without power for a little so any protein ideas that don't have to be cooked for refrigerated would be greatly appreciated!!

JodiLynn80
on 10/27/12 2:48 am - Whitehall, PA
VSG on 10/15/12

i know it sounds like the last thing you wanna do but good ol' protein shakes will do the trick! beans in the can can work too if you have any type of back up generator or gas grill and fire those puppies up!

Jodi
Whitehall, PA

Brittany R.
on 10/27/12 3:03 am
Premix tuna salad
Pobearsam7
on 10/27/12 3:09 am

I just went to gnc and they had Atkins bars for $5 so I plan eating them drinking protein shakes, eating pb2, julian bread and if needed pork rinds- I know disgusting... But I think I'm all set..,for the storm

Kelly                

lisa2job
on 10/27/12 3:11 am - WA
VSG on 09/06/12

Bumble bee tuna and chicken salad.  peanut butter,  protien shakes, 

if you have  aBBQ grill then any canned meat item,  stew, chili, beans ect.....  

good luck fairing the storm

71dart
on 10/27/12 4:25 am
VSG on 08/06/12 with
Kippered Herring
Sardines
Canned Chicken
Turkey Jerky
Ready to Drink protein shakes

TSinNC
on 10/27/12 4:30 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Ostrim turkey sticks are tasty and require no refrigeration.

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

kristen D.
on 10/27/12 5:00 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12

thank you!! and best of luck to everyone impacted!!!

motraz
on 10/27/12 5:11 am - sanford, FL

Kristen,

I am obviously new to this site and am feeling a little awkward about reaching out to people whom I've never met with the millions of questions that I have concerning the surgery that i have scheduled for the middle of November.  I am having the sleeve gastrectomy done and was wondering if you can point me in the right direction where i can find answers to the many ??? that i have.

Regards,

Steve

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 139 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 406 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 434 views