13 Months out with photos!

LosingLucy
on 1/9/13 4:00 am, edited 1/10/13 7:29 am

It has been 13 months since my surgery. I’ve had a great experience. Close to no problems. My surgeon and her office were awesome.  The program I went through was very helpful and informative.  I felt extremely cared for. I lost 40 lbs before surgery and I’ve lost 90 lbs since. I’m 130 lbs down and I feel great!  I’m not skinny, my Dr would like to see me continue to lose, I have a lot of extra skin, but I can shop where I want, I can take my daughter down the slide, I can ride comfortably on a plane, I can jog. My life goals have been met and I will continue to work on my weight goals, but they don’t weigh over me.  This surgery has given me freedom and I’m going to protect from guilt and self loathing if I have a few bites of ice cream or half a slice of pizza.  Yay freedom! This surgery is a tool. Use it.  Don’t let it use you.

Thanks to everyone who posts regularly.  You’re very encouraging.

louisamay
on 1/9/13 4:15 am
VSG on 04/27/12

YOU'RE DOING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

acbbrown
on 1/9/13 5:42 am - Granada Hills, CA

Congrats on your success so far! Being free is the best feeling and a great NSV :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Kusoreo
on 1/10/13 12:45 pm - ID
VSG on 11/19/12

Beautiful before...  Beautiful and HAPPY after!  Great job!  Thank you for sharing!!

~Elizabeth 

5'8"  HW: 296  SW: 284  CW: 184  GW: 160

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views