Stall broken and a clam bake!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/19/16 9:21 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I've been stalled for a week and a half or so. Thankfully my stall has seemingly broke from the last two days of weigh ins!

Last night we celebrated fathers day with my dad at his house (tonight is my wifes)

We did a huge clam bake, and it was DELICIOUS!

We started with some home made clam chowder. I had a tiny bowl worth, maybe 4 spoonfulls. Was fantastic.

Next up about 40 minutes later: stuffed mushrooms. I love the way my father makes these, so I had one small one and savored EVERY bite. Was wonderful

Next up, main course of clams, mussels, lobster tail, corn and potatoes. I didnt have any veggies, but did enjoy the seafood. Had half a tail, 5 clams and three mussels. Again, loved every bite.

Yesterday was the first day I met my caloric goals, too. Was pretty excited about that!

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Kelly L.
on 6/19/16 10:48 am

Congrats on breaking your stall!!   The food looks delicious, thanks for sharing the pics.

seabexlose
on 6/19/16 10:14 pm
VSG on 04/12/16 with

Hooray for the scale cooperating!  Those pics are great...looks delicious.  I have been enjoying a lot of seafood post-op as well.  Clams and mussels are great things to order at a restaurant.

mmsmom
on 6/20/16 5:36 am - Woburn, MA

looks delicious!

VSG on 04/28/2014

BeautifulMe84
on 6/20/16 6:42 am
VSG on 03/10/16

CONGRATS on breaking the stall. I hate hate stalls!! The food all looks yummy. Good luck on continuing to drop the pounds and getting to a healthier you. BTW I am a new subscriber to your YouTube channel...I do enjoy watching peoples journeys on there. 

Anita
on 6/20/16 8:36 am

Congrats on breaking your stall.....I agree with everyone else....that food looks divine!! And to think that the plate of food you showed is totally satisfying.....WOW......before, we'd have probably tried to eat everything that was on that table!

Keep up the good work!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/20/16 8:47 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Yup everything was tasty. Luckily I'm sick so I could explain my "lack of appetite" on that... No one that was at the dinner knows I've had WLS :P

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Anita
on 6/20/16 8:49 am

Good deal.....not that you're sick, but that no one knows.....I find that the less people in my business, the better......just makes things easier when people aren'****ching everything I do....and making comments or judgment calls. I hope you feel better!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views