it's all your fault

Price S.
on 4/13/11 8:14 am - Mills River, NC
You guys have awakened the sleeping shopping monster in me.  I had a horrible meeting today, learning about all the cuts in my program which will have severe effects on my income and my staffs and immediately left to get some retail therapy.

I hit Hamricks and came out with 11 pieces of clothing for $70.  4 capris and 7 tops.  Woo Hoo.  Petite small tops, pants and 10P pants.  I am now about set for summer.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Jody ***
on 4/13/11 8:41 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
WooHoo Price - I KNEW we could convert you!  LOL

Sounds like you got some great deals - congrats on the retail therapy, I know it helps me at times too.

Sorry to hear about your programs - everything is getting cut now and added taxes... will it ever stop?

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Price S.
on 4/13/11 11:15 am - Mills River, NC
We knew we would be seeing cuts again but this is going to be so hard on some of my staff.  I can make it but they are really going to feel the pain.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

lerkhart
on 4/13/11 10:34 am
Way to go Price!!  I could shop all day now and even like to try just try things on if I'm not buying anything.... It is a whole new experience for me and I'm loving it.  Glad you are too.
I need to do some summer shopping because everything from last summer is too big.

How about some pictures of your new things????

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 4/13/11 11:17 am - Mills River, NC
I do need to get some new pix done.  i'll see what I can come up with.  None of the clothes are earth shattering, but cute, little stuff (that covers my upper arms and thighs).

Cheryl W.
on 4/13/11 10:46 am - Fernandina Beach, FL
So sorry to hear about your work troubles.  Shopping therapy is great, especially when you get a bargain.  I also consider it decent exercise and a lot better than crying into a DQ cone.  
 HW:  258  SW:  237 CW:  152      
Price S.
on 4/13/11 11:17 am - Mills River, NC
Amen

loverofcats
on 4/13/11 1:22 pm
The shopping monster is alive and well in me. I went shopping on Sunday, to take some things back, and ended up buying more things. Then, I wandered over to another store to window shop and the sales person kept bringing me all these darling clothes that looked good, and I was hooked. I spent a lot of money, but I am just about at goal, so I thought that it would be okay. BTW, I am now a size "0" or size "2" Petite. Blows my mind. A year ago, I was 100 lbs heavier and wore a 1X.. Seems surreal.

Price, you are doing so great!!! Shopping is fun and it is good therapy. Sorry to hear about all the cuts in your program.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Price S.
on 4/13/11 8:29 pm - Mills River, NC
I'm beginning to see a smaller me and it is confirmed when I try on tiny things and they fit.  I don't think I will ever get to 0 or 2 though.  I am really big boned for 4'11" and even my chrio thinks I'm getting close.

loverofcats
on 4/14/11 1:20 am
Price, I always thought that I was big boned too, until recently. I have never seen the current weight that I am at now. You will be surprised. You may not go past 120-125 lbs, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did. My goal was always 120 lb, but my pcp wanted me to be at 110 and I never thought that I would get there, but this AM, I am at 108.7. Seems surreal.

At least, getting to 120-125 lbs will put you in a normal BMI.

What is your wrist measurement?
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 414 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...