Wow - what a difference hair & make up can make!!

Huneypie
on 10/13/13 2:58 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I seriously am amazed at the difference hair and makeup can make!!  I so wish I were better at doing this sort of stuff!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2454391/Is-wearing -make-betrayal-One-womans-dramatic-transformation-sparks-onl ine-backlash.html

Before' And 'After' Makeup Photos Before' And 'After' Makeup Photos

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

MajorMom
on 10/13/13 3:51 am - VA

A lot of airbrushing and plastics were involved as well. lol

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Huneypie
on 10/13/13 4:25 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Ya think? That didn't even cross my mind.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Jody ***
on 10/13/13 11:44 am, edited 10/13/13 11:50 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Well... I guess it IS possible...  She still looks pissed for some reason, either way.  But - to get that look everyday is a LOT of work...

I know if I don't wear makeup I'm blah - but believe me - this isn't the kind of transformation I get though!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 10/13/13 4:13 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

LOL - I don't get that effect either, it's amazing what some make up artists can do though! ;-)

I  my DS  

Vivian Prouty
on 10/13/13 9:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Huneypie,

Yes make up on some people do make a major drastic difference.   I don't think that she had plastic surgery.   I think she did have a amazing makeup artist do the makeup.   I am a hairstylist ( retired ) but I have seen transfermations like this before.    There are techniques to make the nose look thinner and the face using shadows of some sort.    Some people do look very different with from without make up.    LOL   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Huneypie
on 10/14/13 2:05 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

You know, I think it's weird how people think that working in hair and beauty is 'easy'... if it were so easy then I for one would look different, I mean can't get my hair as straight as a hairdresser does... I think you guys use pixie dust or something as I swear what I do is similar!! ;-)

I  my DS  

Price S.
on 10/14/13 1:56 am - Mills River, NC

When I turned 50 I gave myself permission to never wear makeup again.  And I don't think I have since then.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Huneypie
on 10/14/13 2:07 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I don't wear make up for the most part - a bit of tinted moisturizer and some lip gloss, but that after picture does get me wishing!! ;-)

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 10/14/13 3:09 am - Butler, PA

I see the differences like this at every Cheer Competition we go to.  Our girls (300 of them) have special make-up they have to wear and we have a video and classes to teach them how to apply it.  When they come to practice it is rare for them to wear make-up (they would sweat it off) and just yesterday I thought wow these girls look young and some of them I didn't even recognize without their make-up.  On competition day they look like models (some of them are professional models).  They are beautiful without a single flaw.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...