2nd Chance Revisions

Recent Posts

smul3
on 3/12/13 6:10 am - Williamstown, NJ
Topic: in need of revision

I had my original surgery 8/16/2000 and it was the best thing that I ever did. Now 12 1/2 years later I have regained 110 lbs of the 160 I lost. I am considering a revision. Can anyone please tell me their views or experiences please. I meet with surgeon this coming Friday.

who knows
on 2/27/13 2:10 am
Topic: anyone?

hi i am new here. dos anyone rad the posts on here?  is this group very active?  thanks

vbaum
on 1/28/13 10:36 pm
Topic: RE: Newbie for a revision

So that would be no? lol 

karenyt
on 1/12/13 1:49 pm - Renton, WA
Topic: RE: Trying to decide about revision, please share experiences

I would like to know more about revisions and what they do when you are 6 years post older gastric bypass and regained all weight.  my surgery was successful as I lost from 310 start weight to 180 at 6 month check up but done thru WISH Center and closed down before my 1 year and no surgeon or support group available.  Can anyone relate?

vbaum
on 12/14/12 1:50 pm
Topic: Newbie for a revision

Has anyone gone from lapband hell to gastric bypass and just changed their lives completely?

Beverleymcl
on 11/26/12 9:32 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Stretched pouch

I had my RNY in 2001.  I am having my last test, Endoscopy on Dec 5 then my Surgeon will decide what to do, if anything... I'm thinking I would like a revision to a DS. 

I need something i can't lose no matter what I do!    I need to loose this 80 pound regain.

bigmtnrulz
on 9/10/12 7:47 am - la mesa, CA
Topic: RE: Revision scheduled Sept 10
When is your surgery scheduled for? I have a failed lap band.  I have to go to the classes, so I will be having my sleeve revision somewhere around May.  Looking for some support.  Take care - Melissa
Barbara Keller
on 8/19/12 10:05 am - Gaffney, SC
Revision on 09/10/12
Topic: Revision scheduled Sept 10
 I am scheduled for RNY revision and would love the encouragement, discussion, etc that this group could provide me AND that I could provide others.  
 Barbara Keller
Carol V.
on 6/1/12 11:33 am - AR
Topic: New member
Hello, I am a new member, had roux-en-y revision in October.  Weight loss has been about 57 pounds, but has slowed to a turtle pace!  any suggestions to rev it up again?
4jewels4me
on 3/13/12 12:21 am
Topic: RE: Revision scheduled Oct 31st
Hello, I have my endoscopy this friday, I know it will show my stoma stretched... what is the Rose procedure. I had my surgery in 08 and lost 100 gained 40 after a pregnancy and just can't seem to shake the weight. GOOD LUCK!