VSG Maintenance Group

HEY!! LAPSF "victims"

jimbovsg
on 12/19/10 3:13 am
Do you know if they do a "holiday/New Year/reunion"  type of party?  If not they should!  It could be in the "city" (S.F.)   at a nice hotel or something.  I was going to mention it at the meeting, but forgot (and i left early)  Dr.C, could crack open his wallet, (let the moths and dust fly out ) and possibly "foot" some of the bill.  I would be willing to pay,  but it would be nice if it could be organized by LAPSF.  It would be fun to see new and old LAPSF, grads!  I know other big bariatric practices do this.   What do think?   Maybe if enough of us voice our interests, they will do one.  Feedback...........?

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/10 3:52 am
What a great idea!!  I am in.  I would be willing to pay and even drive to SF to do this.  Let me know what I need to do to make it happen.  Love it!!!!
ThinLizzy
on 12/19/10 4:15 am
I'd come!

frisco
on 12/19/10 4:27 am

Totally great idea.........But.....

I don't know if you guys know.....

LapSF Dr. Cirangle is moving his office from Webster St..... To California and Van Ness above Ruth Chris Steakhouse strarting Jan. 1st.

Don't know if that would effect anything........

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

diane S.
on 12/19/10 5:35 am
this would be fun. i might even make the trip to the big city just to see you all and the staff there that i have never met. But since they are moving the office maybe they could just make it an open house for the new office at the new place sometime after the first of the year.  Or make it an event in connection with a support group they do anyway. have recognition for who lost the most, another before and after pic contest with patients voting, etc. Jimbo, why don't you be the one to suggest it to dr. C. Actually the cost of refreshments would be cheap since we all eat nothing!  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 

jimbovsg
on 12/19/10 6:12 am
Hey if they are moving to above R C steakhouse maybe we could arrange a soiree there?  1 steak from there (they are like 2 inches thick!) could feed us all!  I'm guessing things are a bit hectic now with the move etc.  maybe after the new year?

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

diane S.
on 12/19/10 6:58 am
now you're talkin Jimbo. you are right, one steak could feed us all. Hah, a real cheap date for Dr. C. But when they are settled it would be nice to stop into the new office. D  

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!!