VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Jimbo's pics..... a...

Jimbo's pics..... as promised!!

jimbovsg
on 2/11/11 3:16 pm
Made ya look!  Did ya think I was gonna post em here?   Go to my profile to see em...... I'm too lazy! Sheesh!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

frisco
on 2/11/11 3:35 pm

Hands down......you win !!!!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

jimbovsg
on 2/11/11 3:45 pm
On February 11, 2011 at 11:35 PM Pacific Time, frisco wrote:

Hands down......you win !!!!!!

frisco
Well I can't win cause I'm not at the finish line yet.....it's within sight though!  Only a few pounds till Dr. C's next goal (290lbs!.... I'll be half the man I used to be! kinda cool, I will weigh 290....and I lost 290!)  Thanks Dude!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

frisco
on 2/11/11 4:08 pm

All I'm gonna say..... without sounded to swishy.....man to man (that's not sounding like I was intending)

I've seen some amazing **** in my day.......But, your commitment, dedication and transformation is one of few truly amazing things I have ever seen in my life. 

Your right.... your not done yet..... I'm gonna be on your ass (dang....again that ain't sounding right)  to get to your desired goal.

Than again..... You have won already.....your just going for bonus points now !!!!

I'm glad you posted your pics..... this will shut some of these whiners up !!!!! and those that boo hoo the VSG !!!!

Way to go......you make me try harder.....(ahhh you get what I mean!)

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

jimbovsg
on 2/11/11 4:17 pm
On February 12, 2011 at 12:08 AM Pacific Time, frisco wrote:

All I'm gonna say..... without sounded to swishy.....man to man (that's not sounding like I was intending)

I've seen some amazing **** in my day.......But, your commitment, dedication and transformation is one of few truly amazing things I have ever seen in my life. 

Your right.... your not done yet..... I'm gonna be on your ass (dang....again that ain't sounding right)  to get to your desired goal.

Than again..... You have won already.....your just going for bonus points now !!!!

I'm glad you posted your pics..... this will shut some of these whiners up !!!!! and those that boo hoo the VSG !!!!

Way to go......you make me try harder.....(ahhh you get what I mean!)

frisco

LOL you crack me up dude!  And thanks for the kind words.

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

diane S.
on 2/11/11 4:25 pm
JIMBO JIMBO JIMBO  you da man!  D.

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 

jimbovsg
on 2/11/11 4:46 pm
On February 12, 2011 at 12:25 AM Pacific Time, diane S. wrote:
JIMBO JIMBO JIMBO  you da man!  D.
thanks

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

MikeyMike
on 2/11/11 8:41 pm - New York, NY
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

momto3girlz
on 2/11/11 11:09 pm
Absolutely amazing. Congratulations.
208/129/138
Starting weight/current weight/ultimate (would be shocked to get to!) goal weight
Jennifer

Julie2010
on 2/12/11 12:20 am
I am just so proud of you.

You are a VSG legend.