Recent Posts

kimbvince
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Mt. Gay, WV
Topic: RE: i am so nervous
I like taylor there is just something about him.
kimbvince
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Mt. Gay, WV
Topic: SAGGY SKIN???? HOW MUCH SHOULD I EXPECT???
I am scheduled to have surgery on 5/2/06 and now I thinking about all that saggy skin. Is it worth it or not? Is there any way to prevent this from happining?
soprok
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Weirton, WV
Topic: RE: Sore throat and fluid 14 day fast.......
i am a pre opp and i really want to go. I have to see if i can come up with the money first. If i manage to get there i will look you up. just read your story and wow congratulations is all i can say. Debbie Mo
Amy Williams
on 4/18/06 8:08 am
Topic: 4/18 Site Updates
Be advised that tonight (4/18) between 8-9 PST the site will be down for forum updates. It should not be longer than an hour, but might take more time. This is to help in the upgrades. Thanks for your understanding in making these critical changes.

Amy
OH Staff
Amy Williams
on 4/18/06 2:58 am
Topic: **NEW** OH BETA Site
Hi Everyone :wave:

Over the weekend Obesityhelp had an Easter egg hunt. Those who missed it or never did find the egg, I'm going to tell you what it led to. We have been working hard to bring a more feature-rich experience to all our dedicated members and are pleased to announce that the BETA version is publicly available for you to browse and use! Keep in mind the site is not 100% complete, which means we are still adding and changing things. This rollout focuses around implementing a new navigation, customizable homepage, bookmarks and a few other neat items that we know you will enjoy; however, our job is not complete. We are also in the process of adding more requested features to the site including: a new profile system, blogs, photo albums, private messaging, and much, much more. Stay tuned for more updates on these specific items.

In the next few days there will be some changes to the message boards. We will be converting the boards to our new system, which you can see in action now in the Emotional Eating and Magazine forum. We are going to start with the main message board and work our way through all the boards. Some features in the new boards include: the ability to edit your own posts, delete a post, have signature lines, and font selections.

Check out the BETA site here:
http://beta.obesityhelp.com

We are anticipating the full launch of the site sometime next week, so one day you will come to the site and it's going to be totally different, so make sure you check out the beta site and familiarize yourself with it now :jump:

Moving forward to better things!

Amy
Tammy C.
on 4/17/06 6:59 am
Topic: Surgery Across the Border?
Hello Everyone,

Have you had weight loss surgery in Mexico or outside of the United States or are considering it? If so, tell us why! Would you like to share your expierence with others? You can email a brief paragraph about your journey and send it to: [email protected]
Please include your contact information and the City and State where you live. Please note your story and email may be considered for television or news print and you may be contacted by a writer or producer.

All my best,
Tammy Colter
Director of Media & PR
ObesityHelp.com
Kirk Thompson
on 4/17/06 12:49 am - Martins Ferry, OH
Topic: Pittsburgh in May Anyone?
Hey everyone, I was just wondering who all was going to be at the Obesityhelp East Coast National Convention in May on the 12 th. and 13 th.? I was going to be there and would really like to know who I'm going to get to meet!! I only live 60 minutes away from Downtown Pittsburgh so I know I'm going!! Who else??? http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/may2006-pittsburg.htm Kirk Thompson -450 # Member Services Representative ObesityHelp.com My Website: http://www.92inches.com
Barbara J. H.
on 4/16/06 5:08 am - Martinsburg, WV
Topic: RE: anyone from Martinsburg
Hi Tonia, I'm from Martinsburg and I had LapBand surgery two weeks ago at Barix Clinics in Langhorne,Pa. Have you had surgery yet?
JENNY.W
on 4/15/06 4:16 pm - Eccles, WV
Topic: RE: I GOT APPROVED BY MY INSURANCE
CONGRATULATIONS!! AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! YOU DEFINATELY HAVE THE BEST SURGEON! DR. STICKLER IS GREAT! HE DID MY RNY DECEMBER 6, AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS. JENNY
JENNY.W
on 4/15/06 4:13 pm - Eccles, WV
Topic: wv medicaid
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE CHANGED THE CRITERIA FOR GASTRIC BYPASS WITH THE WV MEDICAL CARD? I HAVE HEARD RUMORS AND MY FRIEND IS VERY INTERESTED IN HAVING THE LAP. RNY WITH DR. STICKLER. OR HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO GET THE SURGERY WITH THE CARD?? AND WHAT ALL DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET APPROVED? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN GIVE! JENNY
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2004 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4710 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6312 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5638 views