VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » XPOST: NorCal Meet ...

XPOST: NorCal Meet Up This Weekend

Jennchap
on 9/21/11 3:46 am - CA
 Heyyyy…
SO we've got it all worked out! Jim and I hit up a club this weekend and it seems to be the perfect spot!!!!

Let meet at 10:30 at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and stay till 2:30 or 3:00 Heres my cell 408-888-1853. You can hit me up when you get there so we can all find one another. Im thinking we can all meet in the Arcade. We will stay there until around 2am. Bring your clothes but leave them in your trunk. We will figure out the swap once we see about the parking situation and such. Make sure you have cash for parking, rides and food. I am personally not bringing food. I don't want anything other than my rotten kids to drag around! haha

The we will meet at 9pm at PF Changs in downtown San Jose. The address is:
 98 S Second St.
San Jose, CA 95113
(408) 961-5250

This is just a few steps away from The Loft, which is the night club we will be at.
There is no cover charge here but they do sometimes ask for two forms of ID (this can be as basic as a credit card) and will not let you in with an expired Id
… I know this from personal experience… FML..Drinks are very cheap here and its a good mixed crowd!!
If you have any question**** me up on here or my cell… Sorry there was no evite this time.. We will have one next time and will be doing Vasona with food and prizes just like the first meet up. Im thinking we will rotate a family outing and then the park meet up with the prizes and food every 6 months.

Cant wait to see you all hope you have your dresses picked out! Yes you Lady Waffle and Jim!! AND FRISKEY!!!!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

jimbovsg
on 9/21/11 9:53 am
Yay!   See ya there baybeee!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

sleeve genie
on 9/21/11 11:05 am - Alhambra, CA
I am all a twitter   lol  can't wait,  really looking forward to seeing everyone.  I know we will have a blast   :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

diane S.
on 9/21/11 1:25 pm
This sounds like fun. I am sorry I can't be there. Have a blast and be sure to post a full report including pix of guys in drag.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

PBJ
on 9/22/11 2:49 pm
so very bummed about missing it this time...Have a blast...can't wait for next time!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
MacMadame
on 9/23/11 7:07 am - Northern, CA
I need someone who is going to be there to PM me their cell phone number so I can find  you guys when I come down in the afternoon.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights