Cheeseburger Mini Meatloaves RecipeDecember 13, 2019
This flavorful Cheeseburger Mini Meatloaves recipe is absolutely delicious and super easy to make. They'd make a great addition to a weekly bariatric meal-prep and are a great choice for the whole family!
Cheeseburger Mini Meatloaves Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 6 servings:
Prep Time: 20 minutes; Cook Time: 40 minutes; Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb. raw extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (about 2 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: additional ketchup, additional yellow mustard, dill pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients except cheese. Evenly fill muffin pan, and smooth out the tops.
- Bake until firm with lightly browned edges, about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until melted, about 3 minutes.
Nutritional Info Per Serving (2 mini meatloaves)
Calories 182; Carbohydrates 9 grams; Fat 6.5 grams; Protein 21.5 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday. Lisa is the author of 10 best-selling books, 6 of which debuted at #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list. Her television show, Hungry Girl, airs on both Food Network and Cooking Channel.
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|