Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge with Premier ProteinJanuary 17, 2019
This post is sponsored by PREMIER PROTEIN®.
Instead of a super sweet calorie-laden traditional fudge, make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge with PREMIER PROTEIN®. It is a delicious alternative for your post-bariatric surgery lifestyle. We skip the condensed milk, most of the added sugars, and marshmallow creme. You won’t even need a candy thermometer!
This fudge is a perfect homemade gift, delicious addition to your holiday celebrations, or a fantastic dessert to share at your next support group meeting! Everyone will love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter with this creamy melt-in-your-mouth fudge.
This is such a great recipe to experiment with! You can try different nut butters, stir in unsweetened shredded coconut, add your favorite chopped nuts for a bit of crunch, or sprinkle a little sea salt on top to enhance the chocolate flavor!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge Recipe
Makes 25 Servings
Total Time: 20 minutes to prepare, 40 minutes to set
- 1 Scoop PREMIER PROTEIN® 100% Whey Powder, Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup PREMIER PROTEIN® Ready to Drink Chocolate Shake (room temperature, not chilled)
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Stevia
- Dash of Salt
- In a mixing bowl combine the Chocolate PREMIER PROTEIN® Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder, Stevia, Salt, and Peanut Butter.
- Once combined, add in the coconut oil and stir until it is well incorporated and smooth.
- Mix in the PREMIER PROTEIN® Ready to Drink Chocolate Shake until well combined.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and place the mixture onto the paper, spread the mixture out evenly using a spatula.
- Place the pan in the freezer for approximately 40 minutes so that your fudge will harden and set.
- Take out and cut into squares, keep remaining fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Important Note: Due to the coconut oil, the fudge needs to be kept cold, so make sure to store it in your freezer or refrigerator!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 57; Carbohydrates 2 gram; Fat 5 grams; Saturated Fat 2 grams; Protein 2 grams; Cholesterol 3 grams; Sodium 48 grams
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®, check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
Enjoy over 35 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|