Maple Chicken Sausage Patties Recipe, Only 103 calories!September 22, 2023
Enjoy these Savory Maple Chicken Sausage Patties for breakfast or any time of the day. They are easy to make and are jam-packed with flavor. For just 103 calories, less than 3 grams of carbs, and 17.5 grams of protein, these patties are a great choice for your meal plan.
This is a recipe that can be made in a whoopie pie pan. What's great about these pans is that they are a great addition for your kitchen to make portion-controlled recipes.
Maple Chicken Sausage Patties
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (aka Hungry Girl)
Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes; Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. raw extra-lean ground chicken (at least 98% lean)
- 2 tbsp. (about 1 large) egg white or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 tbsp. lite pancake syrup
- 3/4 tsp. ground sage
- 3/4 tsp. ground thyme
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12-cavity whoopie pie pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute mixture among the cavities of the pan, and smooth out the tops.
- Bake until firm with lightly browned edges, about 8 minutes.
Calories 103; Carbohydrates 2.5 grams; Fat 1 gram; Protein 17.5 grams
Check out more recipes by Hungry Girl!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|