Mediterranean Chicken Salad RecipeAugust 5, 2019
My Mediterranean Chicken Salad recipe is one of my favorite Mediterranean chicken recipes. An entree salad makes the best dinner when you want a light but satisfying dinner. This delicious salad with Greek-inspired ingredients is delicious, nutritious, and easy to make.
The magic of rotisserie chicken and chic ingredients like edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, mint, and feta – you can easily whip up this fresh any-season salad. However, mint is the essence of summer and fresh mint makes a difference. If you don’t have it growing rampant, check any grocery. However, if I can grow it, I bet you can too. But just a tip, grow it in pots because it really will spread all over! Instead of spinach, you can toss protein mixture with quick-cooking couscous for another great option.
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Recipe
Recipe by: Holly Clegg
- 2 cups diced skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup edamame cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes reconstituted
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves or 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed leaves
- 3 tablespoons apple cider or any vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, cucumber, mint, and dill, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss with spinach and feta and divide mixture evenly among individual plates. Top with chicken mixture.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 204; Carbohydrates 12 grams; Fat 8 grams; Protein 20 grams
Check out Team Holly's recipes on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORWith over 1 million cookbooks sold, Holly Clegg was a culinary expert on easy and healthy recipes. She appeared on Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, QVC, The 700 Club, USA Today, Cooking Light Magazine, Web MD, & Huff Post. She consulted for Walmart, Teflon, Coca-Cola Company, & U.S. hospitals. Team Holly has the privilege to continue to share Holly's passion for healthy cooking with her Trim and Terrific recipes & to keep her legacy going for gastric cancer awareness. See more recipes by Holly!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|