Premier Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse RecipeNovember 15, 2018
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
Premier Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
There’s something about the taste of pumpkin and the aroma of pumpkin spices that brings on the warm fuzzy feeling of home, family, and friends. The fragrant spices and flavors are a favorite seasonal addition to so many households at this time of year. Whether you love the traditions of an old-fashioned pumpkin pie or the modern-day pumpkin spice lattes, this Premier Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe will be a fantastic addition to your holiday menu!
In preparation for Thanksgiving with our friends and families, we came up with a Premier Protein® Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe. This mousse is rich and creamy but skips a lot of the added sugars and is lower in calories and carbs than a traditional mousse. This recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth and your craving for pumpkin, while also being a delicious dessert to share with all of your Thanksgiving dinner guests!
Premier Protein® Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
Makes 6 Servings
Total Time:15 minutes
- 1 Scoop Premier Protein® 100% Whey Powder, Vanilla
- ½ Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 ounces Fat-Free Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 tsp of Stevia (or your choice of sugar substitute)
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Place the pureed pumpkin in a bowl and pour one-half of the vanilla protein powder into the pumpkin and stir.
- Once combined, pour the rest of the protein powder into the pumpkin mixture and stir until it is well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice into the mixture and stir until it is mixed well.
- In another bowl, place your softened cream cheese and beat with a mixer until creamy. Gradually incorporate the pumpkin mixture into the cream cheese and mix on medium until well combined.
- Add the Stevia (or the sugar substitute you're using) into the mixture and mix on low.
- Clean your beaters so you can use them for the heavy whipping cream.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a separate bowl. Beat on medium and gradually move to a high setting moving the mixer back and forth. Continue beating the heavy whipping cream on high until you have peaks that separate in the bowl.
- Fold your heavy whipping cream mixture into the pumpkin mixture, then place into serving cups and chill until served.
Optional: Reserve a small amount of the whipped cream mixture to add as a topping!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 115; Carbohydrates 7 grams; Fat 5 grams; Protein 11 grams
Enjoy over 35 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|