This week's B*TCHFest - who's ready?

Hislady
on 6/10/15 5:55 pm - Vancouver, WA

Ahhhhh pregnancy!!! You'll be amazed where that little one will end up putting their feet. Just wait till the legs are longer and can reach your bladder and ribs!!!However it's worth every ache and pain!

Pokemom
on 6/11/15 6:29 am
RNY on 12/29/14

My oldest son was like that I utero!  All over the place!  Then it stopped.  Turned out he had been such an acrobat that the cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times.  He was an active baby and active child.  ( The stories i could tell.). To this day (he is 17) he is a high-adrenaline kid, always going.  Never a dull moment.  He brings me such joy.    I am so happy for you to be feeling that cucumber.  Such happiness ahead for you.

Atlanta_Forever
on 6/10/15 1:03 pm
VSG on 03/17/14

My ***** is aimed at all of my Facebook "friends" that post people's quotes on their page all day long. Yes, I get that some quotes touch you, but for the record, I'd rather hear what YOU have to say....not a lame, colorful graphic of someone else's  thoughts.

For the record, I'm not on Facebook often, but I'm so sick of seeing these stupid quotes all over my news feed.

I just don't get it....

Bette B.
on 6/10/15 2:36 pm

Okay, since we've had a few FB grumbles today, I'm gonna say it: I have friends that post a dozen selfies a day, or a dozen pictures of their kid(s) a day. Just stop it. You're not that entertaining and neither are your kids.

Maybe I should starting posting a dozen pics of each of my four dogs every day . . . 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

mysty888
on 6/10/15 2:45 pm
RNY on 01/22/15

AHHHHH, SELFIES!!!! I know what you look like, FB friend, I don't need to see a new pic of your exactly the same face, with exactly the same smile, at exactly the same angle EVERY DAMN DAY!!! 

Just my 2 cents. 

Bette B.
on 6/10/15 5:48 pm

It would be pretty funny if we were both talking about the same person/people.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/10/15 3:27 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I wouldn't complain a lick about dog pictures. Heck, I think we need an "everybody post cute animal pictures" thread around here.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Bette B.
on 6/10/15 3:39 pm

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/10/15 3:42 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

OMG that face!!!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Bette B.
on 6/10/15 3:44 pm

That's my newest kid, Dulcinea. We got her about 2 months ago.

Most Active