This week's B*TCHFest - who's ready?

AngryViking
on 6/10/15 9:55 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I work with a woman who complains about everything, every day, all day long.  Shut.  The ****   Up, Tina. 

My husband, on the regular, leaves my car with -0- gas in it.  We live 2 miles from a gas station and even though he knows the car is on empty, and the store is on the way, he'll drive home.  Asshole.  Before I met him I never knew anybody that actually ran out of gas.  Like, had to pull over and call someone/roadside assistance ran out of gas.  He's done it at least a dozen times that I know about.

Ladytazz
on 6/10/15 10:01 am

Getting old.  Not older but old.  I have lost any good looks I may have had.  My face has suffered from my years of smoking.  I don't even care what my body looks like anymore.  There is so much loose skin, scars and stretch marks that whatever size it is it will never look good again without clothes.  And I am okay with that.  I just wi**** worked better.  On one hand I am very healthy.  Blood pressure is spot on, no diabetes, no heart disease, no pulmonary problems.  My most recent labs were the best they have ever been.

So why do I feel like ****  My body hurts from degenerative disk disease.  Every morning I fantasize about having a man in bed with me.  He is a masseuse and he is giving me a full body massage.  Every part of my body hurts when I get up and it takes a while for things to get moving.  Parts of my body that no one can see have damage that needs to be repaired.  Tomorrow.

The idiot at work who cheats his way to better stats.  Finally got caught.  Where I work we are partially evaluated on call talk time.  Sometimes we get difficult clients that take a lot of time that brings down our stats so this idiot decided to just hang up on the long ones.  Opps, lost that call.  And he had the best luck with every lost call because they all happened to be the difficult ones.

Yeah maybe the first time or two but several times a day.  And we get to deal with already difficult clients who are now incensed because they know they've been hung up on.

Finally someone must have laid down the law because after months of saying they would look into it they finally must have looked into it because I haven't had one person complaining about being hung up on.

I buy and sell things on Craigslist to make a little extra money.  So far it has been okay but the idiots who lie about what they have, don't respond, don't show up, and try to lowball things.  Yesterday a guy offered me $120 for a $400 item.  I know it doesn't hurt to ask but really?  Do you really think someone will sell you something that much lower then the asking price.

I said to this idiot "Why don't I just give it to you.  No, I'll pay you to have it."

And don't forget all the sob stories.  I get single mothers who want me to sell them a $300 IPad for $100 because they need it for school.  Or even to give it to them.  Craigslist really does bring out the worst people.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 6/10/15 10:14 am
VSG on 12/06/12

Just like people who win the lottery and have hundreds of people bug them for cash. I am not sure why people feel so entitled to someone elses stuff.

SkinnyScientist
on 6/11/15 8:14 am

The idiot at work who cheats his way to better stats.  Finally got caught. 

-The thing is...when the cheater does get caught, does it actually get better for you and your non-cheating colleagues or does management jsut come out with a new layer of policies and metrics to uphold?

I have seen it go both ways.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

roxytrim
on 6/10/15 10:29 am - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Oooh I love this...lots of reasons to get all pissy out there!

I'm tired of planning for everything - life wise. It starts when you are in highschool...plan to get a summer job...then plan for what you want to be when you grow up...plan to buy a house...plan for a family or not...plan to pay all those bills...plan for retirement or not...plan for a funeral...it really never stops.  Most of all you can plan all you like but stuff just happens anyway 

The Salty Hag
on 6/10/15 10:41 am
RNY on 05/20/13

People who think they are going to melt in the rain. I got caught out in a massive thunderstorm yesterday while grocery shopping at Sam's Club. People were hovered under the covered loading area waiting for it to let up. People were also pulling their cars under there to load up their groceries. They left very little room for people trying to walk through. 

I never wait...I just walk on out, woman up, and get wet. It's jus****er, people...you're not Elphaba...you're not going to melt!! Was I drenched? Yup...big deal...I dried off! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/10/15 12:27 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Yes!! Some people can be such weenies about the rain! I like to picture those people visiting Oregon and getting laughed at by the locals :)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Hislady
on 6/10/15 5:35 pm - Vancouver, WA

And I assure you we do!!!

Bette B.
on 6/10/15 2:28 pm

Here's my favorite rain story. My sister and I were at Typhoon Lagoon at Disney World. Yes, it's a water park. Everyone is in the water, and already wet. It started to rain and 99% of the people packed up and left. Wait, what? YOU'RE ALREADY WET! The dozen or so of us left had the entire place to ourselves and had a blast!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

SkinnyScientist
on 6/10/15 10:44 am

I just get tired of people being hypercritical and/or arguing all the time. I work in the legal field and attorneys are paid to argue, even when their arguments are wrong.

Then there are people/organizations that wish for more hands to help them out, yet get upset if something minor and unimportant isn't performed. Most recently, throwing coffee grounds into the garbage versus the compost bin. Like BFD.  Guess what hospitality committee, you are out a person willing to set up, clean up, do dishes, and take out the garbage over one stupid womans hissy fit over coffee grounds going into the garbage.  Hope it was worth it. Enjoy scrubbing those dishes!!! :)

This week and on this forum, it was someone noting that size of ingredients for a recipes are too large for our pouches. I find this annoying on several different levels. The first is the person either thinks other people are slow and cant figure out the volumes on their own (Score for the Nanny state), the second is I interpreted it as criticism of the author's good inventive/helpful effort (I hope the author doesn't burn out..see hospitality committee comment above) because idea sharing isn't always well fostered, and third the judges need to be critical (either perceived or actual) while not offering alternatives in the same category (i.e. recipes and packing lunches/dinners).  Sure, the person posts a lot on this site but not in this subject matter.

So hypercritical argumentative people are on my **** list this week.

:)

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Most Active