How's that possible?

Want2beMe
on 4/4/21 5:03 pm
VSG on 08/17/20

I lost 5 pounds in a week, but I didn't make any major changes. I went from walking for an hour to walking two hours split up throughout the day. Drinking tons of water which keeps me from snacking and I'm watching my portion control. It's a shock! Wish I could see results like this every week. Good news is my TOPS support group is starting meetings again on Wednesday, we had to take a break because of Covid. I need to lose at least 5 more pounds by May 1st to reach a goal.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter

TJFox
on 4/6/21 7:10 am

Congrats on losing 5 pounds! What you lost I gained but Ill get back on track!

Want2beMe
on 4/6/21 8:08 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Thanks and you will lose the weight. I'm hoping for another good week, I've been committing to my diet because I have a lot of losing to do since I struggled in months 4 to 6.

Dee_Caprini
on 4/6/21 1:28 pm

Congratulations! Seems like you are going to hit your goal if you keep this up! I need a week like this again! I am feeling so discouraged! BUT, I know that I am sabotaging myself and it's all on me. I am just lacking motivation, honestly. Virtual support groups are NOT the same, but helpful.

I think you have it in you to lose 5 more pounds in 3 weeks! You've got this!

sweetpotato1959
on 4/9/21 9:21 pm

The difference is because you split exercise up.. That was one of tips given to us by our nutritionist 25 years ago..."split exercise into morning and night sessions". the night session of exercise boosts the metabolism for several hours during the night...

Most Active