Pissed Off but Thankful

wendygail
on 6/1/23 9:16 am - Live Oak, FL
I have nobody but me for the 76.4 total pound gain over the last few years. That being said, to the ones that have said that I;ve gained back every bit of weight that I've lost, THANK YOU FOR ******G ME OFF AND GIVING ME THE DETERMINATION TO GET THE WEIGHT BAACK OFF AND GETTING AND STAYING AT MY GOAL WEIGHT.

My starting weight was 427 pounds I am at 306.4 now. My lowest post surgery weiuught was 230.0 pounds For now, my personal goal weight is to get to 227 pounds. That is what I weighed when, I got married 27 years ago. After I reach that weight, then my doctor and I will determine how much more I need to lose.
 It's a great day to be alive.        
kerryanderson
on 6/15/23 9:02 pm

Good luck with your weight loss! drift hunters

Smiley.J
on 6/19/23 4:45 am

Best of luck WendyGail

You can do it.

:)

kemartin1
on 6/24/23 1:36 am - Tyrone, GA
Revision on 06/17/23

You got this!!! I am in the same boat.. but we just have to get back on track!

Stephanie B.
on 6/30/23 6:45 pm, edited 6/30/23 11:46 am - Chattanooga, TN

Rooting for you! You did it before and will do it again! Can't wait to see the update when you reach your goal!

savannasanders
on 7/26/23 10:22 pm
On June 1, 2023 at 4:16 PM Pacific Time, wendygail wrote:
I have nobody but me for the 76.4 total pound gain over the last few years. That being said, to the ones that have said that I;ve gained back every bit of weight that I've lost, THANK YOU FOR ******G ME OFF AND GIVING ME THE DETERMINATION TO GET THE WEIGHT BAACK OFF AND GETTING AND STAYING AT MY GOAL WEIGHT.

My starting weight was 427 pounds I am at 306.4 now. My lowest post surgery weiuught was 230.0 pounds For now, my personal goal weight is to get to 227 pounds. That is what I weighed when, I got married 27 years ago. After I reach that weight, then my doctor and I will determine how much more I need to lose.

You've made significant progress in your weight loss journey. Best of luck!

Most Active