breasts

bklyncat58
on 12/27/12 10:21 pm - NJ

had vsg surgery last oct. went from 272 down to 149 well that was 2 weeks ago. my bra size was a 44 f . had a christmas party to go to so needed new bras couldn't beleive i fit into a 36 c that was my size when i was a teenager. now the problem is there is so much skin the sides are so wrinkly and the top of the breast are flat and wrinkly. what kind of  surgery would i need dont want implants just tightin the skin and lift them up without the bra they are flat as pancakes. went to a local plastic dr back in sept. and his quote was 7 grand . i can live with not having my legs or arms done just would love to get the boobs done for less than 7 grand

acbbrown
on 12/27/12 11:13 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Im not sure about the costs of BL, but if they really are flat as pancakes, you may not have enough tissues to do just a lift and end up with normal, perky boobs. I did not want implants either, but Dr. Sauceda told me pretty clearly I had nothing to lift but skin...so I went ahead with the implants and kind of like them. 

You may need an upper body lift to address excess skin on the sides/side boob type issues. Even with my lift/implants, I still have major side boobs. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

kathkeb
on 12/28/12 12:54 am

My breast lift was about 5,000.  I coupled it with arms for a total of 9,000.

no implants, just a mastopexy.

Kath

Crazeru
on 12/28/12 3:27 am

I was a floppy 40D and with my lift 38D.  I'm hoping after my UBL, that I can wear 36.  My tops are a little deflated, but have a full bottom fullness.  It's tough to get good results on the top.  With the right bra, it fills out the top ok.  Dr S did take my line out further on the side, but he could only get so much of the side boobage, so hopefully, the UBL will fix that up in just a little over 3 weeks.

Dr Sauceda has great prices.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over to our group here on OH, or Dr Sauceda Website for his website.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Kim S.
on 12/28/12 4:33 am - Helena, AL

I did my BL with my LBL.  I was a 38 D with very jelly/jiggly boobs.  After the BL, they are firm, where they are supposed to be and a 38C.  Got all new bras yesterday!

I did have a good bit of volume left though, I was not just skin.

proudauntie
on 12/28/12 11:03 am - Honolulu, HI

People joke about tucking their breasts in their waist band - I could almost do that.  I was a 36DDD before the lift and I was the same size after.  I'm kind of flat on the top but a good bra takes care of that and I'm considering having fat injections to fill out the top.  The lift was $5,500.  I told my plastic surgeon he (the lift) saves me about 5 minutes when I get dressed - not having to spend all that time rearranging myself in a bra!  I had an arm lift about a year before the breast lift - the incision came down about 6 inches from my arm pit and the skin on the sides was removed that way.  Good luck.

SweetLilyAnn
on 12/28/12 1:05 pm - TX

I was a 42 DD, had my extended BL and now I am a 36C.  I am smaller than I am used to.be but I really like it....and the extended BL took care of the saggy side-boob issue....

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

pamkb
on 1/1/13 5:57 am - Crestview, FL

Pre weight loss I was a 46DD and post weight loss, before surgery, I was a 36C and the C was only for room to roll up the extra skin in.  They looked like tennis balls in tube socks!  Sound familiar???

On November 6 I had an extended breast lift, along with full TT.  The extended part was because I had so much skin on the side that hung over bra under my arms.  My suture lines extend around just past my underarm.  I did not have implants, do not want them.  I now have beautiful high 34B breasts.  Because I had lost a lot of my breast tissue, I will not have breasts that are full rounded on top but a good push-up support bra fixes that for the right clothes.  Surgeon said that it would be an easy procedure in a year or so if I wanted small implants to give me rounded on top if I want them.  At 45, I don't them I am going to go for 25 year old boobs!  I am very, very happy with my little girls that sit high on my chest!

Because I had 2 procedures and paid cash at same time, I got a discount but alone my extended mastopexy (no implants) would have been almost $6K.

Good luck

Pam

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

Most Active