They still don't know

Kelly T.
on 5/18/09 1:46 am - Yucaipa, CA
We had dinner with his family yesterday and there was ample opportunity for him to share the news and he chose not to.  I am not going to force him to do anything although I don't know how long he expects to keep it a secret.  I had to buy maternity clothes this weekend because nothing fits any longer and my stomach/boobs are getting pretty obvious!

His dad still hasn't recovered well from the pneumonia.  He looked really bad yesterday so that was another reason I didn't push!

I don't know if you're sick of hearing this but just thought I'd keep you those of you who are interested updated with the drama :).

JENNI S.
on 5/18/09 2:04 am - Highland, CA
oh friend... what are we gonna do with him? it must be in the air Jer has lost his damn mind too.. It still sounds like this is your fault you got pregos.. I thinkk if he keeps not dealing with it(baby) it will go away. You and I know it does not work llike that but, I think they do..

maybe we should get together and I can let it slip out.. oops

what do you think? you kow I will have a hard time not talking to your belly and touching it..lol

i am always here mamma.. love you
jen
authorization  was given  on 6/3/09
 starting weight  -293
current weight 146

SHANNYN B.
on 5/18/09 2:30 am
Men are funny sometimes but it will come out whether he says so or not. If they notice and ask I would be honest. Thats me though. I like hearing everyones stories its great!!!
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

AshleyInTexas
on 5/18/09 2:31 am - TX

Just when I thought he was coming around......what a DB!

Ohhh Kelly I'm so sorry.  I hope he gets his head right and soon.....

Hugs sweetie!

Ash :)

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Kelly T.
on 5/18/09 3:18 am - Yucaipa, CA
I don't know Ash, I don't know where I'm at right now.  I had to buy some maternity clothes this weekend and spent $118 on my credit card ($25 was a gift card for his mom's b-day) and he asked me how I was going to pay for it.  I suggest we pay for it out of my paycheck which he has been taking and cashing and giving to his mom to put in a savings account with her name and his name (long story but very, very stupid on my part).

I'm just done with his immaturity and being belittled all the time.  I can't take much more.  I just don't know what to do right now. 

AshleyInTexas
on 5/18/09 6:01 am - TX

Doesn't he understand he could lose you and all 3 kids if he doesn't change is attitude about all of this?  Maybe he needs a newsflash!

Luv ya girl...and I'm always here if you need me.

Kelly T.
on 5/18/09 7:46 am - Yucaipa, CA
I've cried so much today and have so much anxiety.  I am cramping and I don't know if it's stretching cramps or what.  It's not painful just a little worrisome.

I asked him to consider moving out for a little while so we can get our heads on straight.  I just think of this poor baby and I keep thinking how much he loved the other two and this one, he doesn't even want.  It breaks my heart!!!

AshleyInTexas
on 5/18/09 8:01 am - TX

He is making a big mistake Kelly.  He's not going to be able to get this precious pregnancy time back.  Life is too short to be unhappy.  We need to be as happy and thankful for everyday we have with our family and friends.

I'm an only child because my mother didn't want kids.  After 15 years of marriage she gave into my dad and.....here I am.  Trust me, this baby is going to pick up on his emtions about this as she/he gets older.  You don't want to have you're sweet child asking you "why daddy didn't want me"? 

Sounds like you and him really need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting and soon.  He is an ass for adding all this stress to you right now.  That's something you don't need during you're pregnancy! 

Don't worry about the cramping.....I've been having some too.

Kelly T.
on 5/18/09 8:16 am - Yucaipa, CA
That is what I was thinking as well.  We are so lucky to have the opportunity to have another baby and although he/she wasn't planned, it's still a precious gift.  Money worries and all that stuff is just part of life and things will work out - they always do.  (The song Angels Among Us from Alabama just came on - more tears). 

I agree that it's too short to be unhappy and I'm tired of being unhappy.  Clearly there were problems before the baby but it's gotten so much worse and he's so angry, childish and selfish.  I just want a break from him right now to breath and just find some peace.  I can't do anything right in his eyes and I don't want the boys to pick up on his feelings.

Ok. Enough of my soap opera!  Thank you so much for letting me vent and pour my heart out.

AshleyInTexas
on 5/18/09 1:00 pm - TX
I may not always have a reply but, I'm always here to listen :)  Vent anytime!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views