Pics - skin - scary! lol 6w4d

Liz R.
on 5/18/09 9:28 am - Easton, PA
THanks Kelly! I am big boned too - I am 5'8" and most of my excess weight is skin in my belly. I could maybe loose 10-15 more pounds. I am so happy where I am though.

And you are right - happy healthy baby is ALL that matters!

And I too joke about being the first baby of the year - but whenever this little one decides is the right time we'll be ready and waiting!!

HEre's to June belly shots! lol (humm didn't that used to mean something totally different? lol)
studentnurse01
on 5/18/09 9:49 am - Kokomo, IN
I think you look great!  I was pregnant with twins and people didn't even think I was pregnant until I was like 5 months!!  It makes a difference if it is your first or third. 

Sharon    
Lilypie - (emKy)

Liz R.
on 5/18/09 9:55 am - Easton, PA
Thanks!! I keep getting the twin question - guess we'll find out next month - I have no "gut" feeling though.

I thought maybe since we are all WLS patients we might show sooner since we (well some of us!) have that extra stretchy skin there already.

Thanks agian!
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/09 9:50 am
I think you look great :)

I'm afraid to lay down I would probably fall asleep before the picture went off :)

Liz R.
on 5/18/09 9:56 am - Easton, PA
Thanks! lol I am with you - My head barely hits the pillow and I am out these days!
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/09 10:36 am - Hico, TX
RNY on 01/29/08 with
Dont worry i share your White-ness, lol.......I went in for a spray tan and oh boy i looked like a blonde spanish lady.....

Remember to take photos to compare and remember this exciting part of your pregnancy!
Mandy_
on 5/18/09 12:31 pm - cincinnati, OH
you look great!  congrats on the loss and the baby!

when I hold up my junk I have a bit of a bump but nothing when I let it all hang out.  once the hubby gets back from training (army), I'll see if we can get some pics.

Mandy, Mom to Jordan (5), Kaida (3) and Luken (born 12/5/09) Army wife!   HW:351 / SW: 328 / CW:149/ Goal weight...what is that?

Lilypie - (Q3jk)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1256 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1333 views