Pics - skin - scary! lol 6w4d

Liz R.
on 5/18/09 8:55 am, edited 5/18/09 9:03 am - Easton, PA
ALright Kelly - Here I am proving what a great baby belly you have! Pardon the whiteness and the rolls - first 2 are "holding things up" last one is "au nautural". I was 327 at my highest and about 195 right now. OH and no bump I can see in site...
IMG_1850.jpg 6w4d picture by eradlbeck

IMG_1849.jpg 6w4d picture by eradlbeck

IMG_1851.jpg 6w4d picture by eradlbeck
I hope this works...

Oh and sorry my head is chopped off - I was setting the timer on the camera....
Kimberly Z.
on 5/18/09 8:59 am - MACEDONIA, OH
I wasn't able to see them. I just posted some and used the html code. Maybe that would help.
hugs,
Kim
Highest /Surgery/Lowest/post preggo
268/242/143/198
Mom to Eli 11-15-2009 and Olivia 7-2-2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Liz R.
on 5/18/09 9:04 am - Easton, PA
Thanks!! Copy and pasting the actual pic seems to work too...
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/09 9:04 am - Naples, ME
ALRIGHT GIRLFRIEND....I CAN'T SEE THEM!!!  What a tease ha ha, try re-posting them.  I downloaded them to walmart and copy and paste into the message.  Maybe that will work.  I can't wait to see!!  Isn't this FUN!!  :-)
Liz R.
on 5/18/09 9:04 am - Easton, PA
it is fun! I think that I fixed it now!
Kimberly Z.
on 5/18/09 9:08 am - MACEDONIA, OH
Even if no true bump, wonderful photos and it will be useful to help compare in the future!
Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Kim
Highest /Surgery/Lowest/post preggo
268/242/143/198
Mom to Eli 11-15-2009 and Olivia 7-2-2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Shari M.
on 5/18/09 9:14 am - Wildomar, CA
Some wise OH friend once told me to take my belly pics laying down on the bed on my back because the stuff other than baby tends to gravitate towards the bed....lol If that makes sense. I took my belly pics that way and was glad I did because I could really see 'baby' developing. You really are thin enough that you will be showing before long. The important thing is that baby is doing great in its mommy house! Shari
Photobucket Photobucket  Micah 18 months, Emma 3

Liz R.
on 5/18/09 9:19 am - Easton, PA
THanks Shari! I'll have to get Chris to take some laying down pics this weekend - I Don't think I can balance that act on my own! lol

I know it is way too early to show, just had to prove to Kelly that she has a great belly for 6 weeks!!

Thanks again! More to come as the weeks/months pass!
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/09 9:23 am - Naples, ME
Hang the camera from the ceiling fan set on a timer....lol  (it was worth the shot right ha ha ha ha)
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/09 9:22 am - Naples, ME
Hey Liz,

You lost so much weight I am proud of you!! That is awesome. I was 298 the day of my surgery and I am hovering around 177-180 all the time right now.  No matter how many bones have started to show, I just can't drop below that. I am 5'10 and have always been big boned.  Actually big boned so it is virtually impossible for me to weigh much less unless I get something amputated ha ha.

I guarantee you will have a bump before long!  I KNOW the only reason I am showing is because this will be my third.  I didn't show with my first for quite a while.  Shari is right, if you take the pic laying down you will see that bump in NO TIME AT ALL!!!!!!

bottom line...YOU HAVE A HEALTHY BABY GROWING.  That in itself is a true miracle!!! 

I am with you on new years day...you are going to be the lucky 1st baby of the year...1/01/10 NEAT!  I would like a 12/31/09...(for tax purposes ha ha ha) nah just kidding.  When ever he or she decided to make the trip, I will be waiting arms open wide!!  :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views