Belly Pics Post WLS?

angelcockatoo
on 5/18/09 4:28 am
So, I lost 175 pounds following my VSG in 8/2007. I am currently 125-127 pounds. I have a pannus/apron that hangs a bit and stretchmarks from my boobs down to my girlie parts. Anyway, I really do not care about cosmetics or anything, but I was curious if some of you lovely ladies might be willing to share your pregnant belly pics. I am just kind of wondering what mine might look like one day. I am thinking the baby will fill up all that loose skin at some point and I'll have a zebra belly from my existing stretch marks. Thanks :) Good luck to everyone here is trying/expecting.

35 pounds lost on my own. 8 pounds on the pre-op diet. 87 since surgery.
Keya
on 5/18/09 4:55 am - St. Paul, MN

For me, I had the cute baby bump on the top, but the pannus hung off the bottom.  NOT attractive with clothes off, but with clothes on, you really couldn't tell.  I couldn't wear the bump hugging clothes but still looked pregnant further along. I also found the full panel maternity pants worked better for keeping the pannus in check and helping to hide it. Hope that helps!

Lilypie - (V9FR)
Lilypie - (am8r)

Julie122780
on 5/18/09 5:05 am
I am 31 wks tomorrow and I my lower apron has not filled in hardly at all. I still have that hangin saggin skin down there. My upper part of my stomach above my belly button is what is really sticking out and growing. Unlike you though I am still overweight so you might look different.

Ticker id: 3XC7                    Ticker id: Sisj

Mom of 2 angels: Kaitlyn Marie 8-22-07 & Jenna Michaela 4-10-08
Molar Pregnancy in 3/2010

angelcockatoo
on 5/18/09 5:08 am
Thanks girls for the responses! I am very curious how I am going to turn out. LOL. I just imagined it would all fill up. It didn't really occur to me that I would get round and hard on top and still have some hanging down. Like I said, I don't really care what it looks like on me...I'm just curious!!!

Heather M.
on 5/18/09 5:12 am - Modesto, CA
Yup, still have some of the flabbiness on the bottom, but as baby has dropped last week, it's become a little more rounded, but still not the cute hard bump.  I was 5 lbs from goal when I got pregnant, and didn't have a huge amount of left over skin, btw.

I do have pictures under the Pregnancy photo folder on my profile.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Tabetha A.
on 5/18/09 5:46 am - Ajax, Canada

Here are a couple pics of me from about 2 weeks ago.  This is my first pregnancy, and I had lost 185 lbs since my RNY.  I've gained about 12 lbs so far.

(Don't mind my mess on the table)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

angelcockatoo
on 5/18/09 6:48 am
Awww, thank you so much for posting the beautiful belly pic! You look SO happy! Awesome :)

Dev *.
on 5/18/09 6:38 am - Austin, TX
Yep, like everyone else, I've filled out some, but more at the top than the bottom (which disappointed me a bit). I do find that full panel style pants do a much better job of smoothing out the loose skin.

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

Shari M.
on 5/18/09 7:53 am - Wildomar, CA
Someone also mentioned to me to take your belly pics while laying down on a bed. It really works. That loose skin at the bottom is much less visible that way for pics and you can see the baby belly growing. Sorry I don't have time to post my pics. I have a huge pani/stretch marks...but I am still overweight as well. Shari
Photobucket Photobucket  Micah 18 months, Emma 3

Ksandra
on 5/18/09 8:31 am - Sumner, WA
I BARELY had an apron before getting pregnant last time and when I got big, I had this big ol' floppy thing hanging down!  I was so bummed!  And this time, I'm getting big on top and flappin' down below.  Depressing!  LOL!

Sandy
Mom to Holden (5 yrs), Kellen (2 yrs) and Clara and Chloe born 11/6/09

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views