Well then, moving on...

Ann D.
on 5/19/09 12:09 am - Amelia, OH

Me, that is.  First of all, let me say that this post NEEDS NO RESPONSE.

Those who wish to still be in contact with me (or have a question about TTC) can do so on Facebook or Fertility Friend.  Thanks to everyone for their support over the many years I have been on here -- it was very appreciated and humbling.

I truly wish everyone pregnant a happy and healthy 9 months.  To those already with children, I wish years of laughter and health for you and your family.  And, for those TTC, may you get your sticky babies soon!

Ann

Mom to Ean after 5 longs years of Infertility....2/29/12!

icon_angel.gif - 3/07                             icon_angel.gif - 12/07                             icon_angel.gif - 3/08 
icon_angel.gif - 5/09                             icon_angel.gif - 11/10                             icon_angel.gif - 2/11
Liz R.
on 5/19/09 2:13 am - Easton, PA
Ann - wishing you all the best of luck and that maybe a higher power steps in and gives you the stickiest bean ever!!
Mandy_
on 5/19/09 2:17 am - cincinnati, OH
I wish you luck

Mandy, Mom to Jordan (5), Kaida (3) and Luken (born 12/5/09) Army wife!   HW:351 / SW: 328 / CW:149/ Goal weight...what is that?

Lilypie - (Q3jk)

tonirc
on 5/19/09 8:21 am - KY
Ann,  I have been on here for 3 years now and have kept up with you and a few others,  I never wrote to anyone and stayed in the back looking in because the one time I did say something I got flamed and treated as I was stupid.  The sad thing is, I didn't say anything bad to the person or anyone else.  My point is, even though I have never talked to you, I want you to know that I have been praying and hoping for you all three years.  I will continue to pray for you.  I hope to see you back on here someday as I don't mess with facebook or fertilityfriend.  I will be around in the shadows as I am ttc as well.  good luck and I will keep praying for you. 
Toni
impulseisbeauty
on 5/19/09 10:35 am - Westminster, MD
Dear Ann,

I hope you get this before you "leave". I have been gone for the last few days and had to go back and read to figure out what was going on.

I am not going to fame you or anything.

I just wanted to say that I understand and I feel so bad for you. I cried so hard over the week that you lost your baby. It reminded me of the most recent miscarriage I had. My best friend was pregnant and I had to watch her have everything I wanted and was supposed to have. I ended up dropping out of things for awhile because I just couldn't handle it.

Please do not crawl under a rock. (It doesn't help)

First of all, I think it is ludacris that OH won't approve a TTC board. What happened to everything we need? Complete BS... I hope you find one somewhere else.

I agree that sometimes things here a so overwhlemingly happy and ugh... it makes me depressed. Personally, I have been having a hard time with this pregnancy and of course I am petrified that I will still lose it. I too, have felt like sometimes people here just cannot understand, but no one has lived my exact life, so asking them to totally get me is unfair.

Do you remember me saying that I was worried that this kinda thing would happen? When we had that influx of BFPs? This is part of that fall out, i think. i have been there wheneveryone else is pregnant and your not. I have been sad, angry, depressed, hateful, and eventually I progressed to being happy for my friends. I wouldn't wish what we have gone through on anyone.

(by the way it took me over a year to be semi-normal again, the last time. )

I truely hope that you get your baby one day and that in the process you don't lose anymore of your children. Losing a child, no matter how tiny, is the hardest thing ever.

I understand why you are leaving, and I hope you find happiness elsewhere.

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

SophiesMommy
on 5/19/09 9:12 pm - Logan, UT
That sucks.  For us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test