OMG!!!! I didn't even know!

AshleyInTexas
on 5/20/09 1:31 pm, edited 5/20/09 1:33 pm - TX
So, as I posted earlier.......Skyler has a runny nose.  She's been cranky all day.  It's made for a long tiresome day.  Nothing seems to keep her calm and that's just not her.  She's such a happy go lucky baby!

So, after about 8pm she started running a very low grade temp.  I gave her infant Ty. and a warm bath.  Right after that DH just happened to stick his finger in her mouth, "jokingly" checking for teeth...LOL!.  Well......OMG!!!! She has a freakin' tooth!!!!  It's prolly just broke through today.  It's not very visable but, you can for sure feel it.  She bit him right after that....LOL!

This explains all the horrible poopy diapers last week!  I didn't think she would get her 1st tooth at 7 months old!  Her older sister Savananh was over 12 months before she got her 1st tooth.  Honestly never crossed my mind to check her mouth.

Also,

I'm calling the ped in the morning.  I think it's allergies.  She's also been sneezing all day as well.  So, I'm gonna see if they can do anything to give her some ease.  Momma needs her calm baby back!

Ash :)
Bailey's Mommy!
on 5/20/09 1:36 pm - Sacramento, CA
OMG! I wouldn't of known either! Poor baby - I hope she feels better soon!!

Bailey had something like that last week - then she got a cough.... ran a 101 fever one night. I gave her Ty and about 45 minutes later she totally threw up mucus all over me - she has been fine ever since - SO WEIRD!
Dawn Momma to:
Bailey Rachelle Renee 8/21/07, Baby #2 in heaven 4/12/08,
Isabella Ava Rose 6 18/09
, Carter Kenneth 7/14/10

plusizedbarbie
on 5/20/09 4:22 pm - Manahawkin, NJ
aww! my friends baby is only 2 months old and has 2 little tiny teeth buds already!  hope she feels better soon
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

armywife12
on 5/20/09 8:26 pm - IN
 was wondering about teeth when you posted....Niko has been cutting molars(yeah--WAY outta order) for abou two months.

Angie

SHANNYN B.
on 5/20/09 9:32 pm
Teeth can do some weird stuff to us. Hope she gets to feeling better, I always feel so helpless when my boys are sick. Luckily its not as often now that they are older.
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

Lexa321
on 5/21/09 1:06 am - weston, FL
yay for teeth!!!
AshleyInTexas
on 5/21/09 1:17 am - TX
So true! 

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

PamperedDarcy
on 5/21/09 2:35 am - Milford, ME
Yay for baby Sklyer!!!

Mack started cutting teeth when he was 4 months old. The bottom two front teeth came in first, and then a few weeks later the top two middle teeth came in after that. He was the cutest little munchkin with those two teeth at first Then, about a month later his two teeth on each side of his top came through. It really all happened quickly and at once so it was what I would call a "week from hell" as he was getting through it and we used that baby Tylenol a lot for sure. He's now 9 months old and proudly showing his 6 teeth which are fully and completely through and prominent with his constant smiling. People are always comenting on them!

Her smile is just going to bet prettier and bigger day by day
AnnS
on 5/21/09 9:13 am - Smyrna, GA
hey stranger....how you doing????

preview image

PamperedDarcy
on 5/21/09 10:16 am - Milford, ME
Doing ok lately, have a lot going on in life recently and I haven't been posting much because of it.

I sometimes get scared to post (does that make sense) cause it seems that no matter what someone does or says, it can be taken roughly for someone else. I'm not sure if you can win either way, so my natually instinct is just to avoid that kind of conflict by shying away. I would absolutely hate to think that I hurt anyone in any kind of way, so I'm sorry if it's made me seem like I disappeared. I'm still here just a little scared to post

How about yourself?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1255 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1332 views