Getting Nervous Not Feeling Her

Amy E.
on 3/25/11 6:01 am
I'm getting nervous she's always been a strong kicker, but I haven't felt much of anything since Thursday. She was extremely active Wednesday then Thursday and today NOTHING. I tried calling my dr. today but apparently they don't answer the phone on Fridays. I have another ultrasound scheduled the 30th because my last ultrasound showed I have low amniotic fluid. I know the bigger the baby gets the less they move around but she's barely 3 lbs, I'm scared. I'll be 33w Wednesday.
Thanxs, Amy

.HW267/SW257/CW172/GW148

Mariann M.
on 3/25/11 6:50 am - Washago , Canada
I had the same issue and went to the L&D at the hospital and they hooked me up to the moniters and she started kicking right away, I felt so stupid BUT the doctor said ANY time you are worried about it to come right in, NEVER put it off. always better to be safe than sorry, I hope she does kick you a good one and that everything works out !!!
katsparks
on 3/25/11 6:52 am - Auburn, CA
Go to the HOSPITAL! If something doesn't feel right, it is better to be safe than sorry! Please just go and be checked out!

SW:270         GW: 125         CW:104(and still losing)
New Goal Weight: Whereever my body feels most comfortable and stops losing.

Abdominoplasty with Dr. Scott Green: 10/11/11
DoinItRNY
on 3/25/11 7:13 am, edited 3/25/11 7:24 am
I would drink some OJ and lay on your left side in a quiet room...if you still feel nothing within a half hour, go to the hospital. I had a scare like that with my first one, and that's what the nurse had me do when I called them. I was feeling kicks within 15 minutes, but then again, I wasn't low on amniotic fluid.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Ralph Z.
on 3/25/11 7:27 am
Hi Amy,
any update??

I would also agree that if you haven't felt the baby move/ wiggle/ squirm to contact your planned L and D hospital and tell them you are coming in.

thinking of you,
Becky

tamiissunshine
on 3/25/11 8:04 am - Halsey, OR
Go to the ER and they'll hook you up and make sure everything is ok. Let us know how things went.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Cathie N.
on 3/25/11 7:06 pm - Augusta, GA
Amy ~ am thinking of you. Please give us an update when you can.

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

Amy E.
on 3/26/11 8:37 am
Thanks for everyone's concern I haven't talked to my doctor yet, but ate lots of sweets last night which wasn't the best thing I could have done since I'm diabetic but it got her moving, not much but some. Today I've been feeling yucky but she's been pretty active so thats a relief. Gonna try and get my ultrasound moved to Monday instead of Wednesday though to be sure.
Thanxs, Amy

.HW267/SW257/CW172/GW148

DoinItRNY
on 3/28/11 12:22 am
Oh, I'm so glad she got to moving!!!  Was worried about you two. :)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
lesliejayne
on 3/26/11 8:58 am - Noxapater, MS
I'm so glad you felt her move!!  I've been praying!
Leslie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1248 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 863 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1325 views