Hello! TTC #1- GB Patient 16 months post op

zoeyfae
on 4/1/11 7:42 pm - Marysville, WA
I've been on justmommies.com, and just realized that OH had a pregnancy forum! How cool is that?!?

I am on my thrid round of clomid. #1 50mg unmonitored, #2 50mg monitored-follicles not maturing, #3 150mg... Ultrasound Tomorrow!

I'm so excited, but so nervous to. I'd love to get pregnant this cycle because my due date would be Christmas day.  Would love to find others in the same boat as me... none of my friends understand the hell of infertility as it seems to come quite easily to them.

Thanks for reading :)
Gastric Bypass- 12/7/09

Highest Weight on Record: 311
Before Pre-Op Diet: 295
Day of Surgery: 287
Goal: 175 (Surgeon) 165 (Personal)
Current:155
New Goal: To get a Pregnant Belly!
LogansMommy
on 4/2/11 12:07 am - Marietta, GA
Zoey,

Oh do I know the struggle, the hope, the let down.

I have PCOS and my WLS was to help us have another.
We some how managed to have Logan so I need to look at him...
I need to focus on what we have, not what we do not have.

The hormones combined with our desires and dreams sometimes cause us to be a bit different than our peers, who can ovulate on their own...Just this past week I found out 2 of my coworkers are pregnant again.

I am just now preparing for tcc...I bought dip sticks to see if I am ovulating but I am scared that it may show my WLS failed my ovaries! I understand the hell. There are some great gals here on this forum. They will help you~
Hoping & wishing your dreams come true, WELCOME to the forum
Cheri

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

plusizedbarbie
on 4/2/11 3:55 am - Manahawkin, NJ
No insight on the clomid but just wanted to say good luck!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

zoeyfae
on 4/2/11 9:48 am - Marysville, WA
Thank you for the welcomes :)
I too have PCOS... and WLS was to help give me that "boost in fertility" everyone talks about. I didn't get it.. sadly.

So now we are doing medical intervention.
Gastric Bypass- 12/7/09

Kerri B.
on 4/2/11 9:08 pm
I just wanted to say that I too am a post RNYer of 4 years. 5 weeks ago I gave birth to a beautiful little boy- that doctors told me repeatedly I would never have without infertility treatments...well, he's here, I still have that god awful PCOS, irregular periods, and never oculated, but again- he IS here :)

There's always a possibility and crazier things have happened, so please don't loose hope!! I never imagined it possible for me, but my miracle arrived in the shape of a 7lb 3oz bouncing baby boy on February 27, 2011. :)

I wish you the best in your journey and I pray that you are given the blessings of a child, so sticky dusty blowin your way!!! :)
MusicMaryn
on 4/2/11 10:56 am - San Jose, CA
Welcome to our little family and good luck!  I'm TTC right now too and I... no scratch that... WHEN i get my BFP this cycle, my due date will be Christmas Eve!  Yay us!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

zoeyfae
on 4/2/11 3:20 pm - Marysville, WA
Yay for Holiday Babies!!!
Gastric Bypass- 12/7/09

Most Active