peanut butter?

plusizedbarbie
on 4/18/11 8:37 am - Manahawkin, NJ
When did you give it to your kids.  Sage will be one in a week.  I know they say one is usually ok?  There are no nut allergies except my sister developed a mild case of walnut allergy like 2 months ago (she is 20 it's totally weird lol).

TIA ladies
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Lexa321
on 4/18/11 9:15 am - weston, FL
i gave it to both my kids early.. they actually say 3 is when you should give it... the only way tot find out about allergies is to test and see... its hard for them to move it around in their mouth.. so just a tiny dab will do ya
Modest Vixen
on 4/18/11 11:09 am - Surprise, AZ
I waited until two with all of mine.

and now I want some, thanks 

~*Crystal*~

HW-327/SW-313/CW-271/Doc's Goal:150 ......Awaiting Revision to DS     
Post RNY baby born 6 weeks early, Jaelyn Mary Christine May 9th, 2011    

plusizedbarbie
on 4/18/11 11:11 am - Manahawkin, NJ
LOL sorry!!

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

teresa79
on 4/18/11 12:03 pm - Fowler, IN
I gave it to Clayton when he was 2 years old. I made ants on a log and he asks for it now at least three times a week! He will be 4 in June. I think WIC gives peanut butter at the age on 18 months? My son was a foster baby and so we were able to keep his WIC after we adopted him. I believe he was 18 months old when they said that he was safe to try it. While he was a foster baby (we got him when he was 3 weeks old and legally adopted him 2 days after he turned 8 months old) his birth Mom still had visitations and she gave him part of her nutty butter bar when he was only 4 months old! I was so pissed! I immediately called DCS and complained because her visits were supervised by her social worker. Why they didn't stop her still amazes me! I actually was told by DCS that I would have to call his Pediatrician so she could write a medical letter that stated she was not to give him any peanut butter or chocolate at her visits with him! I swear some people! I was like you people better be thankful that his little airway didn't close up from a reaction! Anyways, just my story! Sorry for the extra info!  
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Maternity tickers
chickie_mama
on 4/18/11 12:22 pm
RNY on 08/18/09 with

go to an allergist for a skin test.  its painless and they cover all kinds of possible allergies.

Dee-cee

Liz R.
on 4/18/11 9:03 pm - Easton, PA
our Dr told us 2 years old. No allergies in our family either.
amykic
on 4/18/11 10:31 pm - spencer, MA
I gave it to Max around 1. Just a very thin layer on a piece of bread and never a problem.

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

plusizedbarbie
on 4/19/11 2:52 am - Manahawkin, NJ
Thanks guys, she was SUPPOSED to have a ped appt today but she rescheduled for the third time!! So I will ask her next week!

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views