just a introduction and nervious

Tylers_mom
on 5/16/11 2:16 am - Bel Air, MD

Thanks Holly...LMAO!!!! Holly you are too funny!! If Hayley had that hair.... girl......i would go out of my mind. We've been letting Tyler hair grow since he was a baby and its a birds nest I tell ya...LMAO!! Everytime I say I'm going to cut it hubby says no, let him decide. Tyler decided to hop in her crib one day and thank God she wasn't in it and when I saw him I decided to put her in too and took the picture. Below is recent photo oh hubby and Tyler...with that crazy hair.

~~Gina

Hollywog
on 5/16/11 2:33 am
Tyler is adorable - he's got beautiful eyes.  Pretty soon you're going to be beating the girls off w/a  stick!

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

MusicMaryn
on 5/16/11 3:27 am - San Jose, CA
Congrats Dynielle!  I had RNY and I'm TTC now.  So no advice other than to stick around!  Lots of great info & sharing in this forum.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Paula622
on 5/16/11 3:40 am
Hey August Sleever, fancy seeing you here!  I had my surgery 4 days before you and I'm 14 weeks pregnant.  Pregnancy has been very uneventful (in a good way).  My OB is not worried about my sleeve causing any complications and my surgeons office has been really supportive as well.  My weight loss had slowed to a crawl (I was about 5 lbs from a normal BMI) and my 6 month labs all looked great.  I felt that I could easily up my calories if I needed to so my hubby and I decided to leave the rest up to God... about a minute later I was pregnant, lol.  I've gained about 2-3 lbs so far so I'm right on track with where I should be at this point.  I can eat anything and take all my vitamins, so nutrition has not been a concern.  Good luck! You'll do great!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

mrscookie78
on 5/21/11 2:54 pm
Hi,
 I just posted my amazing story but I just wanted to say I'm also due in Jan! On the 6th. I am currently 7 weeks though baby is measuring 6. I go back in a week to see if the baby is a week bigger. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well. Good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views