19 week baby bump pic!!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 7/12/11 1:44 am - Killeen, TX
I'm sure you ladies are tired of all my pics....BBUUUUTTTT I wanted to post my newest belly pic!! 19 weeks now!! I just can't believe I'm almost half way to meeting my precious baby boy!

What man doesnt want a son to carry on his name? LOL my hubby can't stop rubbing my belly and talking to his son. My parents are so happy! My mom has been there with me through all of my sadness over infertility so she is just as over the moon as I am about this pregnancy! She texts me all the time asking how I feel and other questions. My dad wanted a grandson SO BAD so he is very excited also! And my brother says he is gonna teach him to fight, and play sports....so my family is crazy excited just like me! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Karly Green
on 7/12/11 1:50 am - Middletown, NJ
Congratulations on your little boy. I love the name BTW - Silas. It's beautiful. You look absolutely beaming! Keep the posts and pics coming!

Watch what I eat at myfitnesspal.com username karkar28
wyltkamanda
on 7/12/11 1:52 am - rockwell, NC
you look beautiful and so stylish .....ur bump is so cute and god works wonderful miracles! i can't wait till my bump starts showing more!!
Hollywog
on 7/12/11 3:27 am
You have a beautiful bump.   As excited as your family is - and all the plans they're making to teach him things - you're going to have to make a reservation to get to your little man, LOL.  glad your family is so close and involved in your pregnancy.  I'm sure that just makes it more exciting for you and your husband.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

pirate_mommy
on 7/12/11 3:58 am
Stop it with how totally adorable you are! I love all your pics, keep 'em coming!

Zee Starrlite
on 7/12/11 6:01 am
What a cute preggo you are Chanell!  I am so happy you welcomed the news of your baby boy without skipping a beat.

Blessings

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

MeliT
on 7/12/11 6:33 am - Miami, FL
 i love your pics!! congrats on having a baby boy! you look soo pretty!! your updates always make me smile. keep them coming!!

hockeybabe2u
on 7/12/11 11:48 am, edited 7/11/11 11:48 pm - Allegan, MI
Very cute bump!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

mandajolyn
on 7/12/11 1:34 pm - Tallahassee, FL
You're so adorable!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

onlyoneboy
on 7/13/11 12:50 am - St. Paul Park, MN
You look great and I love seeing your pictures.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to start posting pics as well.  We are on our 3rd month of TTC and praying it happens this month.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views