OM Word

Chena83
on 8/2/11 12:48 am - Clarksville, IN
I love your story. Thanks for sharing. This is my 4th and 1st post op. This one is very different from my other 2 pregnancys. I was really sick with this one. Now I can eat. I gained 9 lbs in a month. I lost 50 in the beginning, so the Dr is happy. My oldest son is 9, and the twins, boy/girl, will be 5 Nov. 3. This baby girl is due on Nov. 14. I noticed that I do feel alot more movement with this pregnancy. The Dr said because I lost 120lbs so I feel more. I am really excited. She is growing great! hoping the best to all you ladies.

PS
I want some lovin and the hubby "goes to sleep on me" LOL.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Megan B.
on 8/2/11 1:08 pm - Southgate, MI

I gained 38lbs with my first baby post op.  Let me tell you I felt everything that time around but I also felt every single pound I gained.  I couldn't imagine how I was able to carry 120ish pounds more than I was at the time because it was just unreal.

This time its crazy.  I have been able to feel things shifting around since about 8 weeks pregnant.  I know it isn't the baby so to speak because its so small still but I'm guessing its the fluids and all that jazz.  Kinda crazy!  I'm hoping to not gain 38 lbs again because even though I lost it really fast I don't want to do that to myself again.  I'm hoping for 20 and calling it a day lol.  But if I can gain the 38 and not puke all day I will most def. love to do that lol.

Oh man I wish my hubs would go to sleep lol.  Life would be grand in my book.  He touchs me and I literally get so sick I start throwing up.  Not because of him but because my stomach is so angry lol

hockeybabe2u
on 8/2/11 4:51 am - Allegan, MI
I don't have any words for wisdom on the sickness, but wanted to say hi and welcome to the board!  I too am from Michigan and pregnant with my 4th child, however mine are 12.5, 10, 3 and this one is due October 25!  Milk tends to make me feel yucky too, but for some reason, I can tolerate other dairy products just fine (like cheese, string cheese, cottage cheese and yogurt).  I hope for your sake, the sickness improves and you have a good pregnancy!  As far as craving ice, I second what the other poster said, you should have your iron levels checked as this could be a sign it's low!  Best of luck!

Kerri

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Megan B.
on 8/2/11 1:04 pm - Southgate, MI

Me too!  I can have everything else dairy just not milk.  The cheese at the moment is saving me.  I start getting really sicky and I eat a couple squares of cheese and it holds off just a bit longer.

Congrats on baby 4!

OH MY GOSH the ice thing is so true.  I went to the doctor to see if I was pregnant (a month before I was) he called me flipping out because I had (get this) NO IRON in my body.  I found that hard to believe but he gave me 2 weeks to get back on my iron supps and get rechecked and then if there was no improvement I was going to be admited.  Thank God I was a good girl and got them back up.  I was literally going to Arbys and getting the 8lb bag of ice for $1 and eating it.  It was just something about the crunch and the explosion of little pieces in my mouth.  Hard to explain.  I could tell you where the best ice was and who wasn't stingy with it lol.  Now its mostly an afterthought so that is a plus.

Nice to meet you though.  Have a great night!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 858 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views