I am starting to panic!

trouble256
on 8/9/11 1:00 pm - Athens, AL
27 weeks today! Eeeekkkk!! Caleb will be here in 12 weeks or less! OMG, Its so unreal how FAST this pregnancy is really going. I have had like 0 energy from day one....I am praying I get the "nesting" bug soon. I started making a "list" for what to pack for the hospital (I am OCD so I need a "list" for everything, I make 3 separate ones, one for me, baby and DH). I wont be packing for several more weeks, but I need the list so it can be read-over a few times a week so I can try to remember anything else.

My landlord put this house on the market. They came to take pics today. So there is a little bit of panic there that WTF are we going to do if they house sells? We have 3 dogs (2 mini schnauzers and a 70lb american bulldog) 2 cats (both are indoor/outdoor) and 1 toddler, with another on the way...me and my husband. Our needs are like WAY OUT THERE.... we would need a fenced in back yard (so no apartments) at LEAST 1300 sq ft (pref about 1500-1600), 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and room for a deep freezer. Oh, and we only can afford a rent of around $600 MAX! Not asking much right?? So, my husband's credit is for crap because of his previous marriage. I have been repairing mine from my "teen years" for about the last 3 years, I am currently very close to being able to buy my own home, BUT I am unemployed, DH can't cosign b/c he doesn't have the rating. So I am left HOPING my dad wont back out, and he will cosign with me.

I am starting my first year at the "Sr. College" level and EVERYONE - who never went to college - feel the need to remind me how "crazy" I am that I am going this semester when I am due in late Oct early Nov. Yes, I understand I will be very pregnant and uncomfortable...yes, I realize that I am having a c-section and will be unable to DRIVE to class for 2-4 weeks....yes, I KNOW how hard its going to be to be up CONSTANTLY with a newborn, manage housework and a toddler during the day, and somehow squeeze in school work. THIS ISNT MY FIRST TIME! I have a child already, and did it with her. Yes I cut down my course load and will be taking NEXT semester as my "break" but.....I GOT THIS!

and.......last but not least, DH is really starting to ride that last nerve about wanting booty and I am just not feeling it. Its like he KNOWS and HEARS me say how I hurt, and I wanna soak in the tub, Im tired, I HURT.... yet when he decides to stop playing xbox at 4am and climb into bed - keep in mind I have prob just gotten into the "good" sleep - he wants to rub his hand on my ass and try to get some... WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST WAKE ME UP!?!?! Have you lost your mind?

Sorry I went off on a tangent... but I have been thinking about this and just cant shake it! I mean, any advice to fix any of these situations.... greatly appreciated!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
SassySamara
on 8/9/11 1:38 pm - San Antonio, TX
That's all....what are you stressing over...NOT! I would be a total nut case. Kudos to you for wanting to go to school and taking on the course load in addition to your full time job as Mommy. It is rough work!

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Lexa321
on 8/9/11 9:23 pm - weston, FL
well thats nothing to stress over... LOL.. i am also a list maker... and i feel you on the booty issue... ugh!... im also in a panic about bag panic... i will do it in the next 2-3 weeks... hmm... maybe sooner... who knows...
Hollywog
on 8/10/11 3:05 am

Things do have a way of working themselves out (re the house etc)....and you're doing great continuing school through the pregnancy of your second baby...soon, you'll be done and able to get a better job, benefiting you and your family.

Re DH...Try to offer alternatives to a full-fledged booty-call - I'm sure you can use your imagination to come up with something LOL - but tell him he has to come to bed early - ie when you go to bed - to get it.    Relieves him a little w/o interupting your much needed sleep.  Doesn't mean you have to be in the mood for anything, but just helping him out...and who knows...it might put you in the mood and help you relax/sleep well for the night?

Hang in there...your little one will be here soon.  Make your lists...it probably relieves some of the stress for you...but don't obsess about everything on the lists.

Best wishes.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

chrissyemerald
on 8/10/11 5:19 am - Canada
 I wanted to wait until i had 4 weeks left to pack.....she came 5 weeks early!!!!! Do it sooner than later lol
trouble256
on 8/10/11 12:35 pm - Athens, AL
thanks everyone!  I know I dont post that often, but when I do all of you come out and talk me down!

thanks again!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Nikki M.
on 8/10/11 1:31 pm
Good luck finding a new place! At least with the economy in the toilet renters should be keeping things on the lower end price wise. 
As far as going back to school with a baby on the way, I don't think you are crazy. I am starting a masters program this fall and continuing to work full time, AND will be TTC ;) 
I figure these opportunities present themselves and with the support from my DH, we can do it!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views