6 months pregnant!! Pics inside!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 8/15/11 6:50 am - Killeen, TX
WOW!! Tomorrow marks 6 months of pregnancy! I just can't believe how fast/slow its going! LOL I want to hold him NOW!!  Its so amazing how often I feel him kick and squirm in there. I mean like almost all day! I think he had hiccups for the first time a couple of days ago. Such a cool feeling! I'm so in LOVE!!  My mom got to feel him move for the first time last week also. She is just as excited (probably more) as me!! He is so loved and will be so spoiled! LOL!!

Something I have noticed in the past couple of weeks is that my vagina muscles are SO SORE!!! Wow! When I get up after sitting for a while, I feel like I gotta walk slow until the soreness dies down a little. I looked it up and it says its common due to the weight of the baby on those muscles, has this happened to anybody else?

Here are some pics of my 6 month belly!  :)  SO lovin it!  :)

first my 2 month pic....such a difference!!

6 months front and side! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lexa321
on 8/15/11 7:02 am - weston, FL
how cute are you!... glad all is going well!
linda.traxler
on 8/15/11 7:58 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
I'm glad you posted, I hadn't seen anything from you in awhile and was getting concerned.  You look so cute with your baby bump!!!!   Enjoy those kicks and hiccups!!
mandajolyn
on 8/15/11 9:36 am - Tallahassee, FL
Love the pics! You look great and such a cute bump! Glad he's moving lots for you!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

hockeybabe2u
on 8/15/11 10:57 am - Allegan, MI
Cute baby bump!  I wished I was more on top of taking pictures of myself!  As for the vagina muscles, I get that ALL the time.....not comfortable at all!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

rthomas
on 8/15/11 11:25 am - bham, AL
Hey honey!!! Look at him!!!!!  Yes it is fast/slow !!!!  I have never  experienced that type of pain but OMG  I wake up very early every morning having to pee and it just hurts it feels like I been holding it for hours and I probably do and dont know it!!!  Glad to know everything is going well hun!!!
sjburt1
on 8/15/11 11:31 am
Every time I stood up!! Getting up at night was the worst for pain. Enjoy the kicks and squirms because it's a bit sad when they're gone. I'm sooo happy to have her, but I do miss the belly motion! You're doing great and I'm so happy everything is going well!!
Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
wyltkamanda
on 8/15/11 11:42 am - rockwell, NC
your belly pics look so good! you look so pretty!!!!
ebonyeyes26
on 8/22/11 9:58 am
Awww congrats! You look so happy. I'm wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Missing my angel "Kirstin Lola" 3.31.2011

Starting weight-412
Day of surgery-392
Current weight-277
Goal weight=200

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test