One week til my 3D/4D appt!!!

boomsheeka01
on 8/18/11 1:33 am - Killeen, TX
WOW I just can NOT believe that I'm already far enough along to even have a 3d appt!! I am extra excited to see my baby love! I am praying that he has chunky cheeks! LOL.... It was so cool we were in church the other night and Silas pressed his butt right up agaisnt my belly! My stomach was all lumpy in that one spot and it was hard. My husband was so amazed to see that (me too!)....but I kept pressing on it so I think he got a attitude and moved. HAHA! Man I love him!

My grandma is paying for my 3d ultrasounds, which is a blessing! We were gonna get them anyway, but its nice that we can save that money now! My mom and grandma are beyond excited about my baby. We are so blessed! 

Since I am always talking about my mommy I included a pic so you can get a visual. Isnt she beautiful! I hope to look as great as her when I get to be her age! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 8/18/11 2:01 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Sooo excited for you to get that sneak peek!  I had to laugh when you said your litlle guy pressed his butt against your belly.  Both my kids used to do that in church all the time, especially what the organ was playing!  It was great!

Best wishes!
mandajolyn
on 8/18/11 2:51 pm - Tallahassee, FL
How exciting! Can't wait to see my little one like that!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views