chlomid

SANDYMILLER10
on 8/20/11 1:07 am - some city, VA
well, here i go again,, chlomid... and maybe a IUI this cycle... I had surgery to fix the endometriosis and scar tissue back in june (didn't even know i had either till june).. was hoping to conceive natural,,, but can't wait around but for so long,, (I'M 35 and a late bloomer - married a little over 2 years ago... I had done some research on endometriosis, and it looks like yucky stuff.. I guess me having periods since i was 13 and not going on birth control till 33 years old didn't help the matter,, but like i said, i never even knew i had it till this june.. We had tried to conceive naturally about 7 months, then an IUI, femara 2months, chlomid 1 month,, natural, then surgery, natural,, now time for Chlomid again,,,, my poor husband,, ha ha.. Anyways,, we know we both have good "ingredients" now they just need to meet and make a baby (or babies, he he he,, be careful what you wish for,, right :) ,,,, so here we go yet again... I just keep holding on to the hope and knowing that my husband was sure worth the wait,, and i know my children will be too... God bless ya'll,, sandy
XiomisMom
on 8/20/11 3:09 am
Good luck with the clomid! I have always had to use it- My post surgery pregnancy on clomid did result in twins! They are fussing in their cribs right now, it's nap time and they are a little stubborn at the ripe old age of 15 months! They are a lot of work and fun though too. One thing I always hated about clomid was how much it exaggerated my moods! Ah well. I am also starting clomid here in the next few days. Fingers crossed! 

Carrie
SANDYMILLER10
on 8/20/11 6:48 am - some city, VA
Well thank ya for the reply Carrie :) Congrats on the twins,, and maybe another set coming :) he he he... was their daddy like wow? I already told mine its a possibility,,(and actually hope :)... I'm a NICU nurse and take care of two to three to four babies at a time,, i think i can "juggle" but,, and it's a big but,,,, that's 12 hours a day (3-4 days a week) , i get paid for it, and when i go home it's quiet and i can sleep,, he he he... now,, let's see if i get twins, still work full time,, then come home to my own little squirmies :)   I just know my future children have to be worth the wait like my hubby was :)  Hope everything works for ya'll this cycle :) Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views