3D ultrasound pics!!!

boomsheeka01
on 8/26/11 12:15 am - Killeen, TX
Its so amazing that I was able to see my love yesterday! I was so impatient waiting for my appt! The atmosphere in the room was so cozy and beautiful! They had three big screens for viewing and the lights dim, with soft music playing! And the tech was so great! She said he isn't missing any meals! Yay I love chunky babies!

Silas was sleeping but after shaking my belly he woke up and started moving around! You can tell he was frustrated cuz he kept frowning! He was so cute! He kept yawning and punching me and he also kept sticking out his tongue and playing with it! We were laughing because he may be half white, but he definitely has black features! My granddad's nose, and my brothers big lips! OMG I am in love! So very much in love!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

tamiissunshine
on 8/26/11 1:02 am - Halsey, OR
Awesome! I loved the 3D pics too!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

imnotknitting
on 8/26/11 2:52 am
Nice! So glad you enjoyed your experience!

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
SassySamara
on 8/26/11 3:45 am - San Antonio, TX
Silas is a cutie! We have a similar story in our house. My husband is 100% Moroccan with french/spanish influence. I am half Moroccan but my mom is from the Berber region so is black in complexion while my dad was White with some native Indian. Who knew what our kiddo was gonna turn out like with that interracial background. My family has some dominant genes too and one of those is the nose. I have my mom's nose, which is flat/wide and my hubby was saying not 100% Emad would get it. Well sure enough on one of the sono we had we got a good face shot, and clear as day, there was my wide nose! HA! I messed up their family tree. However, contrary to belief my husband thought for sure our son would be olive complected and have dark hair, and the kid is fair and red headed, just like me as a baby!

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Zee Starrlite
on 8/26/11 3:57 am

Beautiful Channell, simply beautiful!  God bless your beautiful family.

Layla

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Hollywog
on 8/26/11 5:59 am
I'm glad you had such a good experience.  The multiple screens & music really make it more of a positive experience.  I am amazed at how clear 3D/4D u/s are!

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

mandajolyn
on 8/26/11 7:40 am - Tallahassee, FL
So cute! Glad you got to see him and had a good experience!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views