Is it true????

boomsheeka01
on 8/28/11 11:54 pm - Killeen, TX
That your baby acts the same outside the womb as he does inside?  Because Silas is CRAZY ACTIVE!!  I mean this boy moves inside of me all day!! If I had a dollar for every time I feel him move I wouldn't need a job! Not complaining one bit, but I am just curious if that means that he will be active and moving around a lot when he comes out? He will be in sports! His uncle (my bro) is gonna teach him how to play football to get some of that energy out. LOL!

Another thing is I now have less than 100 days to meet my little love!

And I was laughing because I made the mistake of giving into my craving of candy corn at 4am this morning and OF COURSE the sugar rush woke Silas up and he was going WILD at 4 in the morning! Even my husband laid a hand on my belly and was shocked at how furiously he was moving.....sigh, I am very much in love with my baby boy!!   

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jennifer H.
on 8/29/11 12:25 am - stockton, CA
I know they say the sleeping pattern is sometimes the same.Andrew my son whos eight right now he was active all day and sleep between 11pm and 4:30 am  then up.When I had him it was the same way but when he woke up at 4:30 I would give him a bottle and he would go back to sleep tell 7 or 8 am. Every mothers dream I loved it.He was active all day as well he would nap but not long.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

LSUtigerGirl
on 8/29/11 1:28 am
My son was WILD compared to his twin sisters in utero. He had all-night dance parties in there and kept me awake playing soccer with my kidneys. lol

Now he's the most laid back, relaxed, chilled out little dude you'll ever meet. He was an early crawler (5 months) and early sitter (4 months) and an excellent all-night sleeper, so he's very physically developed, but no where near as much of a wild man as he was before he was born.

Silas does sound like he's gonna keep you and daddy on your toes! 
Paula622
on 8/29/11 6:23 am
I hope not, lol!!  If so I'm in trouble! This baby is so active that I was convinced it was twins at first!  I was able to feel it at like 13 weeks because it moves ALL the time.  The other night I was laying with my belly against my hubby's back and the baby was going so crazy that it woke him up.  If it is true, we'll have to get them together to tire each other out:)

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 12:36 am - HI
Could be! 
My son was active during the day and slept most of the night before he was born.  Now pretty much the same.  He is almost 4 months old and sleeps from 7:30pm - 5:00am and up most of the day. 

Oh and by the way, the love gets even stronger as you see your little one reach their milestones.  It is AMAZING.........
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1336 views