36 week appt...

Lexa321
on 9/9/11 7:13 am - weston, FL
hello everyone... had my 36 week appt today... very long appt... baby looks great... shes a bit over 6 lbs... head down... ready to go... so we wait... however i had some blood pressure issues today.... 142/69...159/70...and 142/92.... an hour later it was finally 121/80....urine was negitive for protein... dr wasnt super concerned... but wasnt unconcerend either... said if i feel "weird" to go to l&d....she said im 1 cm and she swept my membranes today.. i was crampy for a bit but things seemed to have tapered off.... so we wait... im exhuausted... tired... and in pain... sunday ill be "full term" and ill feel much more confident if she decides to come after that... i dont think it will be long tho
tnliving
on 9/9/11 7:20 am
I hope your bp stays stable!!  I find it funny that the doc says if "you feel weird" !!  when do you not feel weird during pregnancy!!!  lol  but  I know what is meant!!! 
Lexa321
on 9/9/11 7:27 am - weston, FL
thats what i told her LOL... she knows im not a complainer... but i admit... i complained today... i really didnt feel good.. .not to mention the ac was broken in my room... im hoping my kids will go to bed early and i can get the rest my body so badly needs
mandajolyn
on 9/9/11 5:24 pm - Tallahassee, FL
You're so close! Not to much longer and you'll have your lil one in your arms! Hope your BP stays ok!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

linda.traxler
on 9/9/11 6:55 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Lexa, I'm hoping your BP stays down too....  Good that the urine was negative... sounds like baby girl is in good position... hopefully, it won't take too much longer!

Very best wishes!!!
tamiissunshine
on 9/11/11 2:00 am - Halsey, OR
Hope your blood pressure stays good and the baby waits a week before she comes!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 858 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views