Things are looking a little blue here!

linda.traxler
on 9/14/11 7:15 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
And by that, I mean boyist.  Now, I know of course, this is subject to change seeing as I'm not quite in the 15th week.  However, had a doctor's appointment today and the little bean was in such a position that the doctor said, 'Hey, look at that, between his legs!'  Looked very clearly like a little penis.  We'll see if it looks any different at the next check and at the organ screening... but for now... we're thinking blue!

I couldn't be more thrilled!! 

Lexa321
on 9/14/11 8:50 pm - weston, FL
yay for a penis!
linda.traxler
on 9/14/11 8:55 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
By the way, that was meant to be boyish... not boyist... so excited, it seems I can't type!!

hockeybabe2u
on 9/14/11 11:21 pm - Allegan, MI
My bet is HE will stay a HE!  With my last son,  I was 13 weeks along and they said boy and it was obvious with all ultrasounds afterwards that he was a boy!  They didn't look for the sex of this baby that early, but he too makes it obvious he's a boy!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

boomsheeka01
on 9/14/11 11:38 pm - Killeen, TX
Woohoo!! Congrats!  Go team blue!!!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

jenngraney
on 9/15/11 2:26 am - CA
how exciting!! congrats!  They bumped me back a few days so my new due date is May 3rd, ........can't wait till we can see the sex!! 

yaaay!
tnliving
on 9/15/11 2:57 am
Yay!! Congrats!! Go team Blue!! A lot of us are having boys it seems like!!:)
Jennifer H.
on 9/15/11 3:13 am - stockton, CA
Im so happy for you boys are fun.Boy are the easiest to spot early.
Still sending prayers your way!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

linda.traxler
on 9/15/11 6:41 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Thanks for all the nice responses, and Jen, thanks for the continued prayers!!  I'm finally starting to not freak out completely every time I see the doctor... but I will certainly feel better once I can feel this little one move!!

Maybe it really is going to work out this time!!!  : )

Best wishes to all!!

AmusedOne
on 9/15/11 8:25 pm - York, PA
I am jealous, I so want to know :)
It is driving me insane... I will be 14 weeks tomorrow, but I have a sonogram today, hoping to get a hint even if they won't confirm it until I am further along....  Just a hint! :)
Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views