when?

Meginsf
on 9/27/11 1:23 pm - WA
So im 19 weeks today and i dont look like im prego at all and im still wearing my preprego pants. I started out at 195 so of course i was pritty big to start with but a lot smaller then i was a year ago. Anyway When i say im prego people look at me and ask how far and they dont believe me because i just look fat.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
linda.traxler
on 9/27/11 5:09 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Is this your first baby??  It takes a lot longer for most people who are a little on the larger side to look preggers when it's the first baby!  Be patient...  you'll look pregger... and remember, doesn't matter what others see, it's what you feel that counts!!

With my first 2, I weighed around 345 and NO ONE could tell I was pregnant, even up to delivery... I know this feeling well.  This one is different, I'm starting to actually get a baby bump, but I'm very tall, so it may be it never gets well defined, although, I can see it and feel it and so can hubby!

Hang in there!!  It will come!
Jennifer H.
on 9/28/11 12:55 am - stockton, CA
If its your first that may be why.Im ten this week and Im showing was showing at 8 but this is my thrid and doctor said I poped up fast because i was still pretty fresh out of the other.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

boomsheeka01
on 9/28/11 2:33 am - Killeen, TX
LOL girl I feel you... I was just complaining about this on here the other day. I am 30 weeks and my belly is still pretty small. But as long as my baby is good I'm good!  My doc said that if your uterus measures where its supposed to for how far along you are then there is no reason to stress. I try to live by that!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Meginsf
on 9/29/11 2:37 am - WA
Yes this is my first and beore I got prego the part around my ribs had gotten to what i think its a pritty normal size but i still had a belly roll LOL it had just dropped down more as i lost more weight. So i can see that the portion infront that was pritty flat is now kind of a baby bump but with my shirt on i still look fat. Im thinking i wont look prego until im a lot closer to my due date. I was thinking of getting one of those shirts that says im not fat im pregnant. LOL to sure how that would go though.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imnotknitting
on 9/29/11 2:54 am
I totally feel your pain! I really didn't "pop" until after 30 weeks last time. I am tall (5'8") and have a very long torso so I think the baby just had a lot of room. I thought maybe this time I would show earlier. I am showing a little (almost 16 weeks) but I really have to wear a tight shirt with the full belly panel pants for anyone to notice (0:
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views