How to keep losing!

losing_it86
on 9/30/11 12:34 pm - Riverside, CA
RNY on 05/19/09 with
 So before i got preg i had gotten down to 175 and was still losing then i shot up to 215lbs. My son will be 5months old in 4 days I have lost  27lbs so far....and cant seem to lose any more. I know I need to get back into exersizing for sure... I am a few months over 2yrs out since my RYN any sugestions to boost the weight loss again! Im trying to get to 150
<3 Michael (the girl)

Lexa321
on 9/30/11 10:39 pm - weston, FL
you can go back to basics... or try the 5 day pouch test.... what are you eating? sometimes you need to shake things up a bit there
hockeybabe2u
on 10/1/11 4:12 am - Allegan, MI
What worked for me was making slow changes.  I started by watching my portion sizes and cutting back and drinking tons and tons of water.  Then I started cutting out the things that weren't diet friendly (sugary foods, fatty foods, diet pop, coffee, etc.).  Then I began to make sure I was getting plenty of protein, by eating protein things 1st and protein shakes and then finally I began a serious exercise program (up until then I was taking occasional walks and basic exercise things).  I found by making these changes in stages it helped better then trying to do everything at once...plus the weight loss continued that way (except for a few slow times).  I lost around 20lbs in 4 to 5 months.  Remember it didn't come on fast and it wont come off fast!  Good luck to you!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 858 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views