2 embryos

SANDYMILLER10
on 10/25/11 12:10 pm - some city, VA
Ok, so here's a little catch up.. been doing my shots, etc.. and am on my first round of IVF... I developed 13 follicles (7 right ovary, 6 left). My egg retrieval was yesterday morning.. they got 7eggs, kinda dissapointed that he didn't even seem to try very hard to tap into my left ovary (it's in a wierd position behind my uterus, but i hope he knows what he was doin).  so i got an update this morning,, 1 of the 7 eggs was immature,, so they fertalized 6 (with ICSE,, injecting my husband's swimmy into the egg).. out of those 6, 3 of them were dissintagrated by this morning
  :(
1 is slow going and may not be able to be used.. and 2 are doing what they are supposed to (yay).  So i thought my transfer was supposed to be on thursday morning,, but they moved it up to tommorro morning (i'm working a night shift and will just walk right accross the street in the morning for the transfer).(it is so wild to think that my babies are over there in an incubator right now (i'm at the children's hospital working,, and the clinic is right accross the street). the reason they are bumping it up a day is because usually if a lot of embryos get going,, they watch them all and they are kinda in a quality race to see which ones will go first,, but since i seem to only have 2 now, there isn't a "race" going on and she said my uterus would be a better place for them to be instead of an incubater.. I was really hoping to have some more embryos so we could potentially have more kiddos,, but we gave this whole thing up to God, and He sees our future children and how many we'll have.. So i'm still keeping quiet with my friends and family,, so tomorro morning me and my husband have a "breakfast date " :)  i'm supposed to be on bedrest for 24 hours to help the implantation.. Ya'll pray that  those little embryos would stick and grow and be our babies :) I think i shall name them Petrie 1 and Petrie 2  for now :)  like the petrie dishes,, he he he.. thanks a bunch, Sandy
Paula622
on 10/25/11 12:34 pm
Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

naybird222
on 10/25/11 1:03 pm - CA
Good luck to you!!  I hope those 2 little embies waiting for you across the street are rock stars! 

Once your ET is done, rest up, and let the little ones snuggle on in!

Fingers crossed for you!!
mandajolyn
on 10/25/11 4:20 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Good Luck! Hoping and wishing for a successful implantation and a positive pregnancy!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

PrettyPixieGirl
on 10/25/11 10:31 pm
Best of luck to you!! ::Covers her in Sticky Baby dust!!:: It is so neat to hear the process. It must be exciting getting a day to day update on your babies before they ever get inside you. Loving the pet names for the babies as well. ^.^

HW:260+ SW: 248 Pre-Preg 180 Post-Preg Starting Wt: 225 Current PP wt: 195 GW: 170ish. 

wyltkamanda
on 10/25/11 11:18 pm - rockwell, NC
oh! this is soooo exciting!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you! i sure hope everything goes smoothly and remember take it easy after the transfer and rest as much as possible, also try to keep yourself as stress free as possible and the rest will be in gods hands! keep us updated and i'll keep you in my prayers!
Lexa321
on 10/26/11 2:08 am - weston, FL
good luck!
MusicMaryn
on 10/26/11 3:07 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Sandy!  You're prolly kicking back with those 2 precious little ones bouncing around inside your uterus right now.  And YAY!  I'm so excited for you!  Remember... all it takes is one!

Be gentle with yourself for the next 12 days (well... really 9 months!)  Follow all your doc's orders.  I love it... mine said no vacuuming or unloading the dishwasher.  haha...

Are you doing Accupuncture?  It really helps!  feel free to PM me or add me on FB.  We're in this one together sweetie!

www.facebook.com/musicmaryn
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Becca R.
on 10/26/11 3:31 am - WA
praying for ya with my fingers crossed, and sending lots of baby dust your way!  
TraceyC
on 10/26/11 5:38 am - DFW, TX
Wow. I never knew how all that stuff worked. Interesting- thanks for sharing. I cannot imagine what you've gone through to get to this point. I am so excited that you're so close to holding your little one in your arms! I will pray for you!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views