Embryos didn't stick

SANDYMILLER10
on 11/10/11 10:26 pm - some city, VA
Well, after my first IVF and two fresh embryos implanted. My Beta came back as a BFN.. I was devestated, kinda prepared though cause i was peeing on a stick before hand and they never came back positive.  Still i consider those our first two babies, and in my mind, it kinda sucks cause i'm loosing them this period. Sad, but guess it wasn't God's plan this time around.  Gonna take a break for a lil while with fertility drugs... give my body a rest, unless it wants to kick in and do it naturally.  I'm still paying on the about 15,000 dollars we owe from this time around (and no frozen embryos as back up)... I know some of you ladies have been through lots more than this,, and i know you keep on fighting the good fight,, so ,, i will too.. SAndy
SANDYMILLER10
on 11/10/11 10:28 pm - some city, VA
I guess the first line should've read,, 2 fresh embryos transferred.
TraceyC
on 11/10/11 10:33 pm - DFW, TX
Oh Sweetie....when you didn't post on the 8th I was worried about you. I was hoping you were so busy telling everyone that you hadn't had time to post here. I am SO sorry. You are and will continue to be in my prayers. I pray that in God's perfect time that you will be blessed with the laughter of babies. Take some time for you right now, I know this really sucks! Don't be ashamed to grieve. Just know that this is just a speed bump, and not a stop sign!!
HUGS!
Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

RachelRN
on 11/10/11 10:59 pm, edited 11/10/11 10:59 pm - Noblesville, IN
Absolutely devastating. I'm sorry
reianondillard
on 11/11/11 2:18 am
SO sorry for the news you are and will continue to be in my prayers!!

MusicMaryn
on 11/11/11 4:17 am - San Jose, CA
I'm so sorry, Sandy.  Based on what my fert docs told me about they look for 6-8 cell embryos to transfer, I was pretty surprised to hear that they transferred 2-cell embryos into you.  I actually had (3)  4-cell and (1)  2-cell embryos and those were tossed out.  We only transferred 8-cell embryos. 

Give your body a rest.  It's been through A LOT!  I would also suggest doing a little more research on your own about the IVF process and ask more questions of your docs.  Obviously each fertility clinic has different protocols.

Big picture... you will be a mother!  Don't ever give up faith and hope.  Big hugs and just relax for a bit.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

windowsdown
on 11/11/11 6:43 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
So sorry Sandy...hugs to you.
Lexa321
on 11/11/11 6:53 am - weston, FL
i wish i knew what to say... but i dont.. im sorry.
SANDYMILLER10
on 11/11/11 7:21 am - some city, VA
Thanks everybody,, i still remember how beautiful they were even if they were only 2 and 3 cells by day 2 (they were my survivors and they thought i was a better "incubater" than the mechanical one.  So we gave them a shot... anyways,, it's really amazing how well every little detail in life has to go to make even one of us a full person,, each one of us is a miracle,,, and i'll try to be strong waiting on my future little miracles :) Thanks for showing ya'lls care :) Sandy
Nikki M.
on 11/11/11 9:27 am
You are very brave Sandy. I am so sorry to hear that it didn't work out :(

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views